Just wondering 🙂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Honestly/
    I've done nothing so far and I'm doing my A levels this year

Should probably start..

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing 3-4 hours a day

trying to light to start with bc if i push into it too heavily my revision plan will collapse.

not sure if what i'm doing counts as revision tho? mainly just doing work teachers set & coursework

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean by revision?

ReputationRep:
    I haven’t had time to go back over any AS topics yet as I have so much work to do & notes to write :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Year 13 and I did at least 3-6 hours everyday from the end of Year 12 to the beginning of October (including the Summer holidays) and now I'm completely burnt out and I really regret it :/

I'll probably start again in November.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing but I should start, since I need to go over last year's work and my mocks are coming up soon like in couple of weeks. It's remarkable that I'm doing okay without any revision really, but I shouldn't take it for granted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZiggyStardust_)
    i'm doing 3-4 hours a day

trying to light to start with bc if i push into it too heavily my revision plan will collapse.

not sure if what i'm doing counts as revision tho? mainly just doing work teachers set & coursework
    You’re already doing that much? I’m doing nowhere near that much.... what year are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlielotty)
    I haven’t had time to go back over any AS topics yet as I have so much work to do & notes to write :/
    Same, I write my notes which take ages but don’t actually go over them, I guess I haven’t had time..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asox)
    Honestly/
    I've done nothing so far and I'm doing my A levels this year

Should probably start..
    Same I’ve done a bit for small tests, but other than that nothing just been writing notes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinkybobs)
    Same I’ve done a bit for small tests, but other than that nothing just been writing notes.
    Good to know I'm not the only one!

ReputationRep:
    Doing Maths and Psychology A Levels this year and so far... I’m flunking :’( Still typing up notes for Psychology and Maths is basically a cause for a headache

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dxna.s)
    Doing Maths and Psychology A Levels this year and so far... I’m flunking :’( Still typing up notes for Psychology and Maths is basically a cause for a headache
    I’m doing psychology as well. How you finding it?

ReputationRep:
    Starting off slightly light for about 4 hours a school day and about 6-8 on weekends, when the exam period starts, I will bump this up higher.

I'm Asian, so I don't get worn out that easily.

ReputationRep:
    No revision as of yet as I am finding that my work from teachers is taking about three hours each night after school. I'm waiting for the Christmas break until I get serious about it lol.

ReputationRep:
    I’m doing psychology as well. How you finding it?
    Psychology is not bad- out of the 4 A Levels I’m taking, it’s the easiest. Some concepts are a bit weird to get your head around but all in all it’s fine. You?

ReputationRep:
    It's half term for me, and I'm fitting in 4 to 5 hours a day (to revisit AS level stuff)

I usually do 2-3 hours a day on school weeks, but that depends on how many study periods I get on the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dxna.s)
    Psychology is not bad- out of the 4 A Levels I’m taking, it’s the easiest. Some concepts are a bit weird to get your head around but all in all it’s fine. You?
    I wouldn’t say I find it easy, but it isn’t as hard as I thought it would be. In secondary school every one said a levels would be a massive jump but I haven’t really felt like it has been. But there is definitely a lot more stuff you need to know. I also didn’t expect there to be as much maths in psychology. Maybe that’s just me.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn’t say I find it easy, but it isn’t as hard as I thought it would be. In secondary school every one said a levels would be a massive jump but I haven’t really felt like it has been. But there is definitely a lot more stuff you need to know. I also didn’t expect there to be as much maths in psychology. Maybe that’s just me.
    Nah don’t worry, A Levels are definitely a big jump from GCSEs :/

ReputationRep:
    About 3-4 hours on school days, and 5-6 on week ends
    My AS sucked, so I'm really trying to push myself to do better this year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.