The Student Room Group

Best paying part time job.

As the title suggests, I am in the market for a part time job whilst at Sixth Form. I'm looking for something with no more than 15 hrs a week and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a relatively high paying job?

Cheers
Personally I’ve found tuition is super underrated. Through Year 12 I was working 8 hours on Saturdays for 12 an hour and making decent money. It’s often a lot more flexible than other jobs as well.
Reply 2
Original post by Terry Kwofie
Personally I’ve found tuition is super underrated. Through Year 12 I was working 8 hours on Saturdays for 12 an hour and making decent money. It’s often a lot more flexible than other jobs as well.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I was thinking about offering guitar lessons or tuition in pre-GCSE work, the only problem is, I'm not quite sure how I'd go about starting. What did you do if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Thilimages
Thanks for the suggestion.

I was thinking about offering guitar lessons or tuition in pre-GCSE work, the only problem is, I'm not quite sure how I'd go about starting. What did you do if you don't mind me asking?

For me it was just helping out family at first for a while. After you can tell other people that you actuallly have experience then you have the chance to charge more. Just look into as many avenues as you can.
Reply 4
Original post by Terry Kwofie
For me it was just helping out family at first for a while. After you can tell other people that you actuallly have experience then you have the chance to charge more. Just look into as many avenues as you can.

Thanks!
Original post by Thilimages
As the title suggests, I am in the market for a part time job whilst at Sixth Form. I'm looking for something with no more than 15 hrs a week and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a relatively high paying job?

Cheers

I got paid a lot when i worked in sales for a three store

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending