Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My friends costing me my GCSE's Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you read correctly! My friend A (who you may now from my previous blogpost 'what a catty week it's been' is costing me my gcse's!

If you don't know about A then hop over to my blogpost 'what a catty week it's been' to find more about her and what she's been up to currently................

P.S there's no shame in a bit of self promo is ther???

But before I get into my story I'd like to update you on my exam results that I took recently:-
    • R.S- I got a 6 which is better considering I got a 3 last year and I was only 6 marks away from full marks (but then again it's not the 9 I was aiming for but what can I say- it going to take time and effort for me to reach my goal)
    • Maths- I got an A* (which I was very shocked and extreeeemely happy about)
    • Arabic- I got a C (which I'm actually a bit disappointed in but I'm not going to dwell on it -instead I'm going to try hard to get the A* grade I want)

I'm actually a bit nervous to share these results with you and I hope none of you feel that I'm 'bragging' in anyway- it's just that I want to share these results and the small wins and loses to show that's it's not a piece of cake to get where you want to be and I want all of you guyzs to be a part of this journey with me from beginning till end!!

Anyway now it's time for me to explain how A is costing me my GCSE's:-

So my friend A is very rebellious and very I mean very! 'If she can do something and get away with it she will' - and these are her words not mine!

Recently she's really been revealing her rebellious side- she's already brought a cat into school and has faced a suspension but now she's planning to bring sparklers and fireworks into school also!!!

I've explained the cosequences to her numerous times and she still chooses to disagree with me and i find it quite frustrating because this is the time when we should all be concentrated on getting the best grades possible and not messing around!

I've even 'threatened' To tell a teacher over her to try and stop her because to me it's a ludicrous idea and I know that if she does get caught this time she will face expulsion!

I really hope she doesn'tdo this because I do find it quite distracting when she's coming up with her next plan and I'm trying to concentrate on my grades!

What should I do??What would you do if you were A??

And A if your reading this then I'll remind you again to not do this!!!

That's all for now guys, see you tommorow
    X H
    P.S leave a comment down below about how your currents exams are going if you've done any and I'll be sure to respond!!

ReputationRep:
    Then don't chase her around.....
    You're not her mum or dad
    You give her advice if she doesn't listen
    Then she doesn't listen...

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why you should care so much, she has the mental capacity to make her own decisions and accept the potential consequences of them. Just ignore her, in all honesty I wouldn't give a flying fxck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ex-pert)
    Then don't chase her around.....
    You're not her mum or dad
    You give her advice if she doesn't listen
    Then she doesn't listen...
    Good advice .. I'll deffo do that!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.