Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    He might be someone that is linked with the Serpents and specifically Jughead's dad. Perhaps the gunman is trying to emphasise that he is going to keep killing people until Jughead's dad is released from prison. Maybe he's only killing people, associated with Archie, because Archie looks like the Blossoms as he has ginger hair. This theory doesn't entirely make sense because Archie hasn't done anything wrong but yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dxna.s)
    No Kevin’s bf was Joaquin. The guy who was shot in the car was Reggie
    No it wasn’t. Moose was shot in the car with this girl. And it Season 1 episode 1, Moose and Kevin went skinny-dipping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sturdy swifter)
    No it wasn’t. Moose was shot in the car with this girl. And it Season 1 episode 1, Moose and Kevin went skinny-dipping.
    Sorry meant to say Moose
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Soz for being passionate. I’m actually too addicted to it.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea, but we're two episodes in and everything is fxcked. I CANNOT wait for the third episode. Hermione is getting on my nerves with the constant sucking up to Hiram. I know he's her husband, but still...

ReputationRep:
    So what did you think of episode 3?

ReputationRep:
    It was really good, but I don't like the way Hiram is going to string Archie along. It seems that Kevin is going to be on a downward spiral

ReputationRep:
    At least no one died...

ReputationRep:
    I really feel like the killer is Betty’s brother because in the next time clip, the killer sends Betty a message saying that he’s doing it all for her, and I doubt it’s any of her inner circle of friends. We know that Betty’s dad has green eyes so it’s a trait that could have passed on to his son. What do you guys think? Still not certain what his motive would be

ReputationRep:
    I really feel like the killer is Betty’s brother because in the next time clip, the killer sends Betty a message saying that he’s doing it all for her, and I doubt it’s any of her inner circle of friends. We know that Betty’s dad has green eyes so it’s a trait that could have passed on to his son. What do you guys think? Still not certain what his motive would be
    Nice perception and I agree with you but there is something shady about Sheriff Keller tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sturdy swifter)
    Nice perception and I agree with you but there is something shady about Sheriff Keller tbh.
    Yeah I agree. I just can’t quite put my finger on what it is 🤔

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree. I just can’t quite put my finger on what it is 🤔
    Maybe...Betty's brother was sent away for doing something bad when he was a child, and he's trying to get back at his parents for sending him away or leaving him. But then, that kinda sounds like when they sent Betty's sister away.
    Or he might've watched Betty through her life and is trying to rid the evil from Riverdale?

ReputationRep:
    I hope Riverdale doesn't become as convoluted as Pretty Little Liars was...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Technetium)
    I hope Riverdale doesn't become as convoluted as Pretty Little Liars was...
    After A’s reveal, it just went...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonnie 99)
    Maybe...Betty's brother was sent away for doing something bad when he was a child, and he's trying to get back at his parents for sending him away or leaving him. But then, that kinda sounds like when they sent Betty's sister away.
    Or he might've watched Betty through her life and is trying to rid the evil from Riverdale?
    Good insight 🤔

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.