Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sp00ky Halloween Thread 👻 Watch

ReputationRep:

:jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko:
    HALLOWEEN THREAD
    :jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko::jacko:

What are you dressing up as? :reaper:Are you going to a party? What films are you going to watch? Anything Halloween-related can be discussed here!
    Name:  giphy (4).jpg
Views: 30
Size:  15.8 KB
    Spoiler:
    Show

I love hocus pocus srry

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. No. None.

I hate halloween

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueEyes15)

HALLOWEEN THREAD

What are you dressing up as? :reaper:Are you going to a party? What films are you going to watch? Anything Halloween-related can be discussed here!
    Name:  giphy (4).jpg
Views: 30
Size:  15.8 KB
    Spoiler:
    Show

I love hocus pocus srry

I’m dressing up as myself. Nothing scarier than seeing me coming towards you in the middle of the night.

ReputationRep:
    A witch :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    I’m dressing up as myself. Nothing scarier than seeing me coming towards you in the middle of the night.
    ooooooo i should do that

ReputationRep:
    ooooooo i should do that
    You should get a mask of me and dress up as me too

ReputationRep:
    You should get a mask of me and dress up as me too
    I should omg imagine that

ReputationRep:
    I should omg imagine that
    It’ll be worse than the clown prank people were doing last year.

ReputationRep:
    It’ll be worse than the clown prank people were doing last year.
    That was actually scary, one turned up near my house and I locked the door and hid :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I wanna do something fun with my friends but knowing them we will end up not doing anything

ReputationRep:
    That was actually scary, one turned up near my house and I locked the door and hid :afraid:
    That must’ve been scary I’m lucky I never saw one
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I love Halloween and all things horror:love:

I'm dressing up as Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon and my hubby is dressing up as Hodor from Game of Thrones

Last year we dressed up as Regan and Captain Howdy from The Exorcist and we won a giftcard on the TSR costume competition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    I wanna do something fun with my friends but knowing them we will end up not doing anything
    that sounds like me

ReputationRep:
    No idea but I’m trying to think of a subtle Halloween costume as I’m going on a train to a meetup on the evening so don’t want to overdo it 😂 if anyone has any suggestions that would be great! I’ll also be watching the Lost Boys around Halloween as it’s my routine watch 😏
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asox)
    Nothing. No. None.

I hate halloween
    I was going to comment killjoy then I realised you described me perfectly 😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rum Ham)
    I love Halloween and all things horror:love:

I'm dressing up as Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon and my hubby is dressing up as Hodor from Game of Thrones

Last year we dressed up as Regan and Captain Howdy from The Exorcist and we won a giftcard on the TSR costume competition
    OMG that sounds awesome, I don't have a costume so I'll probably wear cat ears and thats it
    Name:  duh.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  155.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VaticanCameos)
    No idea but I’m trying to think of a subtle Halloween costume as I’m going on a train to a meetup on the evening so don’t want to overdo it 😂 if anyone has any suggestions that would be great! I’ll also be watching the Lost Boys around Halloween as it’s my routine watch 😏
    aw that sounds great! You could even have halloween makeup or something instead of like a full costume just to keep things subtle

ReputationRep:
    aw that sounds great! You could even have halloween makeup or something instead of like a full costume just to keep things subtle
    That’s a good idea, thanks!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I am attempting to perfect my skin and hair in time for tomorrow. I believe there's some type of party going on... I will go dressed a a sexy man. That's my costume.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.