Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My journey to make my parents proud! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to my blog on my journey to make my parents proud...and myself of course!
    Hopefully, I won't end up loosing track of this ( which I most likely will but hey-ho, I'll give it a shot)

My GCSE consisted of 2A* 3A and 7B -no parents weren't happy with this
    AS results were : ABDD psychology, biology, chemistry and maths respectively - no my parents were definately not happy with this

Although I have been predicted ABC, my goal is to achieve AAB. So..here goes nothing !

Updates will start from tommarow

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with your journey! I hope it goes well for you

ReputationRep:
    good luck! can't wait to see how this progresses!

ReputationRep:
    26/10/17

Today's schedule involved waking up at 10:30, although I set an alarm for 9...oops

At 11.00am -1:00pm =

I completed the revision questions on equilibrium and Kc from calculations in AS/A level chemistry Jim Clarks book

I then completed the chemsheets questions on equilibrium, although I did not understand the last few questions which I will ask my tutor about

2pm-5pm =

Typing up psychology A2 notes on relationships

5pm-7pm=

Worked on my personal statement

9pm-11pm=

Make Post-It notes on psychology relationships and biopsychology and stick them on the wall

Go over AS psychology and turn the evaluation paragraphs into double whopper paragraphs using post it notes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Summary for today:
    - relatively good amount of work completed, with little to no procrastination
    - minimal amount of stress
    OVERALL...Today was a good day

Attachment 698938698940
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lia22)
    Welcome to my blog on my journey to make my parents proud...and myself of course!
    Hopefully, I won't end up loosing track of this ( which I most likely will but hey-ho, I'll give it a shot)

My GCSE consisted of 2A* 3A and 7B -no parents weren't happy with this
    AS results were : ABDD psychology, biology, chemistry and maths respectively - no my parents were definately not happy with this

Although I have been predicted ABC, my goal is to achieve AAB. So..here goes nothing !

Updates will start from tommarow

I got you fam:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=th...hrome&ie=UTF-8

(If link is dead, search up the spacing effect)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickiestRick)
    I got you fam:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=th...hrome&ie=UTF-8

(If link is dead, search up the spacing effect)
    Soo....I need to do this?? Or I am doing this?

ReputationRep:
    woah nice, good luck with your journey! Honestly, the amount of work you've done today is just amazing, it's actually pretty inspiring to me to work hard this half term too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raen)
    woah nice, good luck with your journey! Honestly, the amount of work you've done today is just amazing, it's actually pretty inspiring to me to work hard this half term too
    Haha, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lia22)
    Soo....I need to do this?? Or I am doing this?
    You need it. It improves your learning efficiency by a massive amount!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.