Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am in S5 and will be doing my UKCAT in July of 2018. I need some tips on how to study/revise for it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Have a read through the megathread. Medify.

More importantly, ignore it until next summer. Focus on school for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_Ch)
    I am in S5 and will be doing my UKCAT in July of 2018. I need some tips on how to study/revise for it.
    in case you were thinking of starting now. don't. you only need 3 to 4 weeks of revision. Use kaplan and medify. both have realistic abstract reasoning sections. decision making is better at kaplan though. Verbal is a bit easier then the real thing for both kaplan and medify. their quantitative reasoning sections are very unrealistic.

ReputationRep:
    Ok thanks. I wasn't sure how long was needed to study on it but I think about 1 month is good.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I just used medify for about 3-4 weeks before my exam, did about 2-3 hours a day and then ramped it up to 4-5 hours per day in the last week and a half. Managed to achieve a score of 3020 (755 avg) so I wouldnt worry about it until next summer.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.