Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Higher Modern Studies Study tips Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm currently studying higher modern studies but can't seem to find a way to learn and memorize important facts. need help!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    make essay plans and memories them!! That's how I got my A. And lotsss of mind maps

ReputationRep:
    Try to write questions that you’d find difficult before your exam and answer them in the format, then come up with your own marking scheme so you’ll have to have multiple answers for each scenario!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_Ch)
    Hi, I'm currently studying higher modern studies but can't seem to find a way to learn and memorize important facts. need help!!
    Writing essay plans is definitely the best way I find

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.