Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I got a conditional offer for the undergraduate MA Psychology 2018 course tonight and I was just wondering if anyone else has one too? I'd like to get to know some people before I got there! Also, is anyone doing summer school at UofG?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering applying but I'm not confident that I'll be offered a place, what grades were you told to achieve in your conditional offer?

ReputationRep:
    Me! I got an offer for Scottish literature and Psychology today- AAA. Glasgow is my second choice, St Andrews is my first. Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niamh.devlin)
    I'm considering applying but I'm not confident that I'll be offered a place, what grades were you told to achieve in your conditional offer?
    You definitely should, I’m sure you’ll do great! I need AAABB plus summer school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Littlenerdling)
    Me! I got an offer for Scottish literature and Psychology today- AAA. Glasgow is my second choice, St Andrews is my first. Where are you from?

Congratulations! Both are amazing universities, I was considering applying for St Andrew’s but I don’t think I’m ready to move out and commuting every day is just too far. I’m from just outside Glasgow, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth5678)
    Congratulations! Both are amazing universities, I was considering applying for St Andrew’s but I don’t think I’m ready to move out and commuting every day is just too far. I’m from just outside Glasgow, you?
    Thank you Ahh, a Scot! Are you 17 then? I'm from the south-east, just outside Windsor. Due to family circumstances I've spent 3 years in 6th form so I'll be 19 when I come to uni- I certainly feel more ready to leave the nest than I would have if I had only done 2 years in 6th form! Are you excited?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Ahh, a Scot! Are you 17 then? I'm from the south-east, just outside Windsor. Due to family circumstances I've spent 3 years in 6th form so I'll be 19 when I come to uni- I certainly feel more ready to leave the nest than I would have if I had only done 2 years in 6th form! Are you excited?
    You’re welcome! I’ve heard Windsor is nice☺️I’m only 16, I’ll be 17 when I get to uni, I’m coming a year earlier than most, I feel better suited for uni than school and I’ve always got on better with people who are a little older than me. I’m so excited! Are you? I feel like it’s ages away but I’ve only got 118 school days left, not that I’m counting😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth5678)
    You’re welcome! I’ve heard Windsor is nice☺️I’m only 16, I’ll be 17 when I get to uni, I’m coming a year earlier than most, I feel better suited for uni than school and I’ve always got on better with people who are a little older than me. I’m so excited! Are you? I feel like it’s ages away but I’ve only got 118 school days left, not that I’m counting😂
    It's not too bad, but I've always lived in the SE so I'm up for a change! That's fair enough, I think I'd do that in your shoes too. I AM SO EXCITED! You can't even believe it, I just can't believe I've gotten into an actual Russell Group uni! Also, odd question, but how cold is Glasgow? I'm looking at buying new clothes etc for uni but I just haven't got a clue- I love the cold but I am a southern fairy so....!!! Thanks for the countdown, I love them-how long until your study leave? Might see you at Glasgow

ReputationRep:
    It's not too bad, but I've always lived in the SE so I'm up for a change! That's fair enough, I think I'd do that in your shoes too. I AM SO EXCITED! You can't even believe it, I just can't believe I've gotten into an actual Russell Group uni! Also, odd question, but how cold is Glasgow? I'm looking at buying new clothes etc for uni but I just haven't got a clue- I love the cold but I am a southern fairy so....!!! Thanks for the countdown, I love them-how long until your study leave? Might see you at Glasgow
    A change is always nice! I AM SO EXCITED TOO!! Glasgow is pretty cold, I would get loads of warm clothes because even in the summer it’s pretty chilly😂 I love countdowns too, I’ve only got about 80 school days until study leave so it’s not too bad. Are you going to summer school at Glasgow uni? Have you heard back from St. Andrews? Hopefully I see you at Glasgow!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.