Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've heard the city is really pretty but I'm not sure if there is much life...
    Is the campus quite countryside? Also how far is it from the city centre?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I currently study at York and I love it here! I’ll admit it’s not the prettiest campus but it’s really open and not too huge. It’s not too far from town, about 15-20 mins on the bus, and there’s plenty of countryside surrounding it 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Im studying at york and i love it. its not really out in the country side its still a part of the city so its not too far a walk to the city centre. personally i find it to be a good blend between the quiet and beauty of a countryside campus and the convenience of a city campus.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.