Butterflyshy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,
Would anyone be able to send me an A/A* example of an epq? I just want to look over the structure and what sorts of things to include in the activity log and literature review. I am basing my epq on my nuffield project and just want to make sure I am doing the right thing. If anyone has some general tips for the epq that would be great as well.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
DanE1998
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey there!

The best EPQs, in every sense, focus on detail. In your log - why did you choose to the Nuffield project over other options you discussed - what made it more practical or more relevant. You also need to consider the nature of the task. For example, I started out with a massive question about US Politics that not even a PHD thesis could answer in the boundaries of the assessment. I then used this and tracked how I developed my question as a result.

Structure of the essay will vary wildly for each EPQ and so examples won't help you much, however, some key points. Break up your work, use headings and have clear paragraphs which flow.

Hope this helps.

I achieved A at EPQ
NR9301
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, don’t worry if not, but for the same reasons it would be very helpful to see an A/A* EPQ project so if you could send me any you’ve found or yours that would be so so helpful!! I just need to look at structure and other things you included?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (104)
60.82%
No (67)
39.18%

Watched Threads