Let’s all aim for grades 7-9!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikey)
    Yeah
    How do you revise for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HN786)
    How do you revise for it
    I just test myself on the content with loads of questions and use flashcards for Bible/Qur'an quotes. Seems to work as I got a 9 in my mock.

ReputationRep:
    I do maths, literature, language, triple sciences, ICT, history and RE.
    I'm kinda just aiming for As/A*s I don't really know what that is on the new grading system but i'd assume it's similar, I'm a bit worried about RE and Biology as there's just so much stuff to learn for them and RE's an extra subject so it's a bit harder. Good luck guys!

ReputationRep:
    I'm TOASTIEKID, a year 11 student who struggles in endless battles with that beast they named procrastination this year I shall fight hard, I hope to achieve:
    Maths 9
    Eng lit 8
    Eng Lang 8
    Biology 9
    Chemistry 8
    Physics 8
    History 8 (9 if I listened more last year)
    French 8
    Mandarin A*
    Music 7
    Good luck to everyone this year (and next if year 10) we can beat gcses to pulp
    TOASTIEKID

ReputationRep:
    I hope to study Medicine at a Russell Group uni too and my predicted grades are straight 8's, however I'm aiming for 9's in Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, RE and Geography. Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    I want to study natural sciences at Oxbridge my predicted grades are all 8s and 7s but i want to achieve 9s in English(lang&lit) and Triple Science

ReputationRep:
    LOL I just did my GCSEs this year and did your EXACT subjects, (9-1 in Maths/English), if you need anything you know where to come! I wish you the best of luck!

(Original post by Amann789)
    Hi, I am in Year 11 and want to achieve good grades in the GCSES as I would like to attend a Russell Group University to study Medicine or Engineering. I am predicted grade 7’s in all of my subjects and have already achieved some in my Year 10 mocks. I have Year 11 mocks in December and have been revising 2-3 each day and plan to achieve 7’s and 8’s in these exams.

Subjects I take:

Maths (Higher)
    Triple Science
    English Language
    English Literature
    Geography
    Computer Science
    French
    RS

List your subjects and target grades and let’s motivate each other to achieve those top grades !!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AryanGh)
    LOL I just did my GCSEs this year and did your EXACT subjects, (9-1 in Maths/English), if you need anything you know where to come! I wish you the best of luck!
    Thank you very much! If you have any tips for us please share them.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toastiekid)
    I'm TOASTIEKID, a year 11 student who struggles in endless battles with that beast they named procrastination this year I shall fight hard, I hope to achieve:
    Maths 9
    Eng lit 8
    Eng Lang 8
    Biology 9
    Chemistry 8
    Physics 8
    History 8 (9 if I listened more last year)
    French 8
    Mandarin A*
    Music 7
    Good luck to everyone this year (and next if year 10) we can beat gcses to pulp
    TOASTIEKID
    Yes we can toastiekid!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amann789)
    Yes we can toastiekid!!
    Glad I can motivate others, if only could motivate myself more. I tend to leave stuff till the last minute and cram it all! A habit I seriously need to scrap

ReputationRep:
    Wow everyone is aiming for such high grades and I'm here praying that ill just about get a grade 5/4 lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beau02)
    Wow everyone is aiming for such high grades and I'm here praying that ill just about get a grade 5/4 lol
    We are here to motivate lol. Believe in yourself !!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.