Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys, I'm wanting to study a DPsych in Counselling Psychology but I see all the courses ask for 'face-to-face' counselling/therapeutic work experience

    I was wondering if anyone could recommend me anything? I'm already doing the Samaritans but obviously that's just over the phone and doesn't cut it. Thanks x
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.