The Student Room Group

is my textbook’s answer correct? [maths question help]

yeah it’s 3am and it’s a slightly questionable time to be doing maths rn but i felt guilty for lying around doing nothing all day rather than being productive for half term.

so like, i got this question right here (dunno where the image will attach itself to) and part a i seem to get wrong. i believe i’ve integrated correctly since i get part b correct and the rest of the excercise was pretty easy and i got nothing wrong there but here idk, the answer’s apparently 3.

82F81C35-0E09-488A-A09C-3992F25400AF.jpeg

could someone please try this question perhaps and let me know what you get? :smile: im too tired to assume im wrong :smile:)))))) quite crappy of me but yeah.
Original post by pastelsloth
yeah it’s 3am and it’s a slightly questionable time to be doing maths rn but i felt guilty for lying around doing nothing all day rather than being productive for half term.

so like, i got this question right here (dunno where the image will attach itself to) and part a i seem to get wrong. i believe i’ve integrated correctly since i get part b correct and the rest of the excercise was pretty easy and i got nothing wrong there but here idk, the answer’s apparently 3.

82F81C35-0E09-488A-A09C-3992F25400AF.jpeg

could someone please try this question perhaps and let me know what you get? :smile: im too tired to assume im wrong :smile:)))))) quite crappy of me but yeah.

I get 58 m/s
Original post by ghostwalker
I get 58 m/s

Okay thanks!! I get the same :/ but I’m gonna go and say the textbooks wrong cause it’s not 3 ty once again

Quick Reply

Latest