aarnat
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi again, I really badly want to achieve a grade 9 in my subjects because I want to prove to people that you do no matter what you may have you can achieve anything. Does anyone have any advice?
clouddbubbles
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aarnat)
Hi again, I really badly want to achieve a grade 9 in my subjects because I want to prove to people that you do no matter what you may have you can achieve anything. Does anyone have any advice?
what year are you in at the moment?
firstly you need to start revising early and keep organised - as well as making sure you know your topic inside out and can apply it to lots of different questions
DYoverDX
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aarnat)
No. You already know the answer. Go get yourself a 9.
aarnat
Rep:
?
(Original post by clouddbubbles)
what year are you in at the moment?
firstly you need to start revising early and keep organised - as well as making sure you know your topic inside out and can apply it to lots of different questions
I’m in Year 11.
akCambridge
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Your title interested me-
Back in 2005 I was given a grade of 6, but never paid any attention. What are grades? What's the best-worst grades, and yeah (to add onto OP's question), how do you get a grade 9?

OP;
You can do it. You have the drive to reach the higher grades (through (wanting to) improve your work) despite whatever disability you have. However, you should be reaching higher grades because you want to (and can!), not to 'prove a point' to people who don't matter-- AKA the bullies and/or those who discriminate you.

If you're looking for drive, make it more positive. Make somebody who wants to see you succeed proud, rather than trying to surprise those who can't and won't see you succeed because they don't want to. Even if either of the above is yourself.

Good luck dood
aarnat
Rep:
?
Thank you so much! I hope next year in August I will reply to you with positive news

(Original post by akCambridge)
Your title interested me-
Back in 2005 I was given a grade of 6, but never paid any attention. What are grades? What's the best-worst grades, and yeah (to add onto OP's question), how do you get a grade 9?

OP;
You can do it. You have the drive to reach the higher grades (through (wanting to) improve your work) despite whatever disability you have. However, you should be reaching higher grades because you want to (and can!), not to 'prove a point' to people who don't matter-- AKA the bullies and/or those who discriminate you.

If you're looking for drive, make it more positive. Make somebody who wants to see you succeed proud, rather than trying to surprise those who can't and won't see you succeed because they don't want to. Even if either of the above is yourself.

Good luck dood
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (23)
6.41%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (207)
57.66%
No (129)
35.93%

Watched Threads