Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I want to start volunteering but I have no idea what to do and where to go🙄 I live in Taunton so if anyone knows any places in and around Taunton please say so or if anyone has any advice! Only place i can think of is Age Uk when you befriend an elderly person in your area
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Literally just look online and apply or go into any local charity shops/ museums or places like that and ask if they need anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moomin7)
    Literally just look online and apply or go into any local charity shops/ museums or places like that and ask if they need anyone
    Okay thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    No worries just do a background check wherever you go

ReputationRep:
    If you visit Indeed and just search 'volunteer' in Taunton, you might find some there. My local area has several voluntary opportunities listed on the site, it's not just for finding paid employment.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.