ReputationRep:
    - Fight Club
    - Near Dark
    - The Lost Boys

Near Dark and The Lost Boys are my favorite "modern" vampire films

ReputationRep:
    León: the professional.

ReputationRep:
    2012. people hate it but I have watched it like 10 times... just such a cool film imo

ReputationRep:
    From the films I've watched, the likes of Logan, La La Land, Your Name, Spirited Away, Arrival, Inception and the films from The Dark Knight trilogy are great contenders for my favorite film, but although those films are exceptional, the greatest film I've ever watched and ultimately my favorite would be Interstellar.

Simply said, alongside the philosophy behind the movie, Interstellar captured a sensation of escapism, curiosity and excitement that I've never found myself capable of receiving from any other film. Christopher Nolan is a masterful director and the movie Itself was a complete masterpiece.

ReputationRep:
    Les Miserables! (Musical theatre nerds where you at)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Naked Sl*ts vol:2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markovchain17)
    Rush hour, Whiplash, Hot Fuzz, Toy Story, The Thing, Jumanji, Goldeneye, The Nice Guys

I can't just pick one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh my gosh RUSH HOUR!!!!

I was laughing throughout that entire movie. Really good movie and so is Jumanji. You've got good tast

I quite liked Now is Good.. Quite a sad story though I think I was quite tearful whilst watching it XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nettled)
    Oh my gosh RUSH HOUR!!!!

I was laughing throughout that entire movie. Really good movie and so is Jumanji. You've got good tast

I quite liked Now is Good.. Quite a sad story though I think I was quite tearful whilst watching it XD
    It was a hard choice between Rush Hour 1 or 3 :laugh: I've not seen Now is Good
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.