Does anyone know how to revise properly when you feel you don’t want to do anything.
- Thread Starter
Hi! I have the same problem, I feel that starting to revise is the hardest thing but once you get into it, I personally get carried away and before I know it, hours have gone and I have done something productive. You could think about the end goal/ grades or the satisfaction you’ll receive. You could remove all distractions (especially your phone!!!!) Hope this helpedLast edited by Salsabel; 3 weeks ago at 13:16. Reason: TDA Post Edit
- Remove distractions
- Make a revision timetable, including breaks and free time.
- Reward yourself after long periods of study.
- Try and make it fun e.g. using games, movies, videos, apps...
- Revise with people. discussing topics with friends/family.
- Be active. Try and do some sort of sport in the morning before you start revision, it helps wake you up and keeps you motivated.
- Don't revise in bed or in the kitchen, you're more likely to get distracted. Sit at a desk.
Hope this helps!