The Student Room Group

Re: if there was another general election who would win?

Original post by Bornblue
Try including Scotland in your working.

And why did you edit out of my post asking where you got your facts from as they are wrong? I'm putting in a complaint to the site about you, this is unacceptable in a free debate forum.
Original post by Hatter_2
And why did you edit out of my post asking where you got your facts from as they are wrong? I'm putting in a complaint to the site about you, this is unacceptable in a free debate forum.

At the moment then a no overall control. The Tories are rubbish but would eb the single biggest party. Lots of people still arent ready to return to Labour spending and putting us into even worse debt either. In summary all the parties are rubbish and uninspiring. That goes for the leaders as well. Politics is a shambles.
Original post by 999tigger
At the moment then a no overall control. The Tories are rubbish but would eb the single biggest party. Lots of people still arent ready to return to Labour spending and putting us into even worse debt either. In summary all the parties are rubbish and uninspiring. That goes for the leaders as well. Politics is a shambles.

Thanks, but there's no point in me replying anymore until the rogue moderator bornblue gets sorted out. Any time I make a post disagreeing with their extreme views or pointing out their lies, Bornblue either edits it, deletes it, or isolates the post to a random forum so no one will see it.

Quick Reply