Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Ive utterly had enough of being told by different advisors..."21 days"..."21 days"..."21 days!!" "We forgot to tell you for the past month that we have had to complete a transfer of ownership of your account form 11 years ago!!!"
    I applied on the 5th september...Late I know but oh my god!! The incompetence is unreally!!!
    I sent all evidence required on the 5th sept and even received my birth cert back two weeks later so I thought all was good! Nope! They didn't think to inform me on the 20th sept that they had noticed they need to complete a transfer of ownership...oh which by the way apparently takes 21 days!!
    I have even had meeting with the student finance team at uni who have rang on my behalf. Now its only just yesterday gone on the system and will take....wait for it.....21 days!!!! Why is it my problem and why are me and my 3 dependants being penalised because they didn't spot something they should have earlier and now I am in dire straits!!!!!!! What a complete joke!!
    Please don't tell me to ring the 0300 number as I am sick to death of dealing with your unskilled staff!!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Rach Lou,

Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with account specific guidance over these forums. What we can do is provide you with guidance around your issue.

We have a number of escalation processes, can I confirm if you spoke to a manager or asked to speak to one?

Thanks,

Gerard

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.