Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The Rugby League World cup starts tomorrow its being hosted by Australia. Who does everything think might win and who does everyone want to win

I think either Australia/New Zealand will win but of course I hope England Wins

The teams that are playing are

GROUP A
    Australia
    England
    France
    Lebanon

GROUP B
    New Zealand
    Samoa
    Scotland
    Tonga

GROUP C
    Papua New Guinea
    Wales
    Ireland

GROUP D
    Fiji
    USA
    Italy
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Samtheman301)
    The Rugby League World cup starts tomorrow its being hosted by Australia. Who does everything think might win and who does everyone want to win

I think either Australia/New Zealand will win but of course I hope England Wins

The teams that are playing are

GROUP A
    Australia
    England
    France
    Lebanon

GROUP B
    New Zealand
    Samoa
    Scotland
    Tonga

GROUP C
    Papua New Guinea
    Wales
    Ireland

GROUP D
    Fiji
    USA
    Italy
    Australia will probably win. Not much of a rugby fan but hopefully England wins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Australia will probably win. Not much of a rugby fan but hopefully England wins.
    Even though I hope England win I do have a little place in my heart for Lebanon. Wouldn't it be great if they just shocked the whole world and won. Yeah I know very unlikely but it would still be a I was there moment

ReputationRep:
    Anyone Watching England V Australia

ReputationRep:
    Wow! What a match today! Highlights about to start on BBC1 now. Thought England were going to blow it. We'll be huge underdogs next week, but we have defended well throughout the tournament, so we've got a shot.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.