Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rugby League World Cup 2017 Watch

ReputationRep:
    The Rugby League World cup starts tomorrow its being hosted by Australia. Who does everything think might win and who does everyone want to win

I think either Australia/New Zealand will win but of course I hope England Wins

The teams that are playing are

GROUP A
    Australia
    England
    France
    Lebanon

GROUP B
    New Zealand
    Samoa
    Scotland
    Tonga

GROUP C
    Papua New Guinea
    Wales
    Ireland

GROUP D
    Fiji
    USA
    Italy
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samtheman301)
    The Rugby League World cup starts tomorrow its being hosted by Australia. Who does everything think might win and who does everyone want to win

I think either Australia/New Zealand will win but of course I hope England Wins

The teams that are playing are

GROUP A
    Australia
    England
    France
    Lebanon

GROUP B
    New Zealand
    Samoa
    Scotland
    Tonga

GROUP C
    Papua New Guinea
    Wales
    Ireland

GROUP D
    Fiji
    USA
    Italy
    Australia will probably win. Not much of a rugby fan but hopefully England wins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Australia will probably win. Not much of a rugby fan but hopefully England wins.
    Even though I hope England win I do have a little place in my heart for Lebanon. Wouldn't it be great if they just shocked the whole world and won. Yeah I know very unlikely but it would still be a I was there moment

ReputationRep:
    Anyone Watching England V Australia

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.