Turn on thread page Beta

fun pranks watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My flatmates and I at uni are thinking of pulling harmless pranks on each other (things that won't harm them, take away their deposit ect.) We've already though of things like filling a shower with plastic balls and the old cling film prank, but I'm curious for any other ideas.

Also, sorry if this is in the wrong Forum. I tried to pick the one that seemed like it fit the best.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Dress up as the clown from IT
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Have you done ketchup sachets under the toilet seat?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by kimzee59)
    My flatmates and I at uni are thinking of pulling harmless pranks on each other (things that won't harm them, take away their deposit ect.) We've already though of things like filling a shower with plastic balls and the old cling film prank, but I'm curious for any other ideas.

Also, sorry if this is in the wrong Forum. I tried to pick the one that seemed like it fit the best.
    Turn everything upside down, wrap all their stuff up, fake bugs in food, replace shower gel with mayonnaise/ something gross, swap/ re-name phone contacts, change ringtone to never gunna give you up, change desktop pictures, replace pics in photo frames, hide an old phone with a creepy ringtone and call it occasionally, toothpaste oreos, mayonnaise doughnuts, bubble wrap under doormat, air horn under office chair, balloon and pin on door and wall (pin pops balloon when door is opened), caramel onion.
    That's all I can think of.

Pretend to be a sugar daddy.

ReputationRep:
    Here's a good one for Halloween - toffee apple onions

Name:  Halloween apple onions prank.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  55.6 KB

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2017
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.