Re: will tim wonnocott ever present bargain hunt again?

Watch
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I wouldn't miss him if Natasha Raskin took over full time 😍
the bear
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
anyone except Anita or Charlie Ross please
ThatsAGoodOne349
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
I wouldn't miss him if Natasha Raskin took over full time 😍
Tim retired.
He's been replaced by a rotating list of antiques experts, most of whom have featured a few times...
the bear
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
Tim retired.
He's been replaced by a rotating list of antiques experts, most of whom have featured a few times...
Christina would be marvellous.
ThatsAGoodOne349
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
Christina would be marvellous.
Charles Hanson?
and yes she would
the bear
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Charles Hanson?
and yes she would
hmmm ... Thomas Plant maybe ?
ThatsAGoodOne349
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
hmmm ... Thomas Plant maybe ?
ooh maybe
Anita is a no no
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Tim retired.
I know they do. I think if Natasha Raskin was full time host Id be at least as happy as when Tim was is what I meant. I didn't know Tim retired though. I actually had been lead to believe he was taken off the show in response to some kind of misbehaviour on his part.
ThatsAGoodOne349
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
I know they do. I think if Natasha Raskin was full time host Id be at least as happy as when Tim was is what I meant. I didn't know Tim retired though. I actually had been lead to believe he was taken off the show in response to some kind of misbehaviour on his part.
she was decent if I recall
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.81%
Okay (109)
28.91%
A bit lacking (140)
37.14%
Not good at all (91)
24.14%

Watched Threads