Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ive been talking and hanging out with this guy. he confess his feeling after that hes gone. he said he really likes me and stuff but after that day he confessed that hes gone. after couple of days hes gona it texted him, is something wrong and blablabla he said nothing wrong im just extremly busy and i’ll be talking to you in nov 3.
    i said i understand and talk to you later and dont forget.
    he doesnt even want to say ok or something else. what do you think?
    what i think is he wanna over it... but tbh idk what should i do.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceyyyy)
    ive been talking and hanging out with this guy. he confess his feeling after that hes gone. he said he really likes me and stuff but after that day he confessed that hes gone. after couple of days hes gona it texted him, is something wrong and blablabla he said nothing wrong im just extremly busy and i’ll be talking to you in nov 3.
    What was your reply to his confession?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
    What was your reply to his confession?
    i said that i like you too.... and i do feel
    comfortable with you too
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

It sounds like he wanted a relationship more than friends. Once you turned him down as heartless as it may sound he has no interest in just being friends.There are 2 things he could be doing:

The first could be he has moved on and no longer cares for you or he does care about you but it hurts too much just being friends. Many girls get pissed off or sad by this but you gotta remember you did turn him down and this is how he reacted.

The second could be he got friend zoned for being too friendly he is taking time out to improve himself and he may attempt to ask you out again but at a much later date.
    • Very Important Poster

Your post doesnt make much sense, but from what i could discern, then you need to decide if you are interested or not.

The reason he said he likes you is because he does and the reason he wont say it to your face is because he finds it awkward to talk about feelings and is a bit embarrassed. he thinks it makes him look week or vulnerable. He might not have the courage to say it direct, hence the being busy is to get more time.

My advice is talk to him and if you like him or are interested in getting to know him, then go for it. If he replies the same, then go for it. If he messes around and wont give a straight answer, then decide if you want to wait till he sorts himself out.

If he says no then you have your answer and can move on. Dont waste time waiting for him to make his mind up.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.