Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR's Ghoulish Threads: Halloween 2017 Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:

Welcome to TSR's Spooktacular Halloween!

Our haunted hub includes chat about costumes, pumpkin carving, horror stories and everything to do with Fright Night that will give you goosebumps :jacko:

Halloween is fast approaching, and with it we have many weird and wonderful threads coming up for you all over the coming days. From spooky threads, to polls and competitions, we have it all here for you. There's lots of exciting stuff coming up, so keep checking back here to see what's new, and to get involved in all the different threads! So if you like the holiday as much as I do, then take a look at some of the amazing things going on around the site!

Aaaand of course, we have some fangtastic threads from all you wonderful users too, so feel free to post any others you make here, and we'll add it to our booutiful Halloween round-up list:

We're also really excited that we'll be running a Halloween version of Golden Threads, under the apt title of 'Ghoulish Threads'... All you have to do is get talking on The Student Room. We'll be kicking off 6 'ghoulish threads' around the forums; make a post on any of these and you'll be automatically entered into our prize draw! At the end of the competition, we'll randomly select one member from all of those who've taken part in each one.

Ghoulish Threads:

Do you still celebrate Halloween?

Halloween colouring competition

I'm Count Dracula, AMA!

Can we get 3117 posts by Halloween 2017?

Start a word with the previous letter: Halloween edition!

Scare AngryJellyfish in 150 words

We even have Count Dracula coming back once again to give us all an insight into how the monsters spend their days, and to make some more of his... unusual threads :fangs:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

Gotta love Halloween

Anyone else going for the spooky avatar?:curious:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else been somewhat freaked out by the seasonal TSR logo? (Also, STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texxers)
    Ewwwwwwwww TSR cringe. I hate it when this website get's all cringey.. It's meant for like work and academic stuff. Not this, we have social media for this, I mean you've got to be pretty sad to actually participate lol.
    100% agree.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texxers)
    Ewwwwwwwww TSR cringe. I hate it when this website get's all cringey.. It's meant for like work and academic stuff. Not this, we have social media for this, I mean you've got to be pretty sad to actually participate lol.
    I hope you have as much fun this Halloween as this baby elephant (even if it's not on TSR ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AtomicBlonde)
    stay safe poverty ghost XD

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I will have to advice you all to read stirner you spooks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AtomicBlonde)
    Stay safe poverty ghost.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    A HUGE congratulations to starfab who is the winner of Ghoulish Threads this year! :woo:

Well done, starfab! :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    A HUGE congratulations to starfab who is the winner of Ghoulish Threads this year! :woo:

Well done, starfab! :king1:
    ooh I got a TSR award^
    Thank you, those were fun threads :yep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    ooh I got a TSR award^
    PRSOM :teeth:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    ooh I got a TSR award^
    Yaaaaaaaay! Congratulations!

All you need to do is send me a little PM with your name and postal address!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.