Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    After a number of problems with SFE my online account status finally changed to "payment in process" on tuesday, I still haven't received the money. I called my bank (Lloyds) who said there were no payments due and that as soon as the money is sent to them I should see it in my account. My payment isn't due until tomorrow but I've seen mixed answers on the internet as to when I should actually see the money. On my account it says I should see the payment within 2-3 days of the 27th and that the payment has been sent to my bank already, so when does the payment actually get sent to my bank? If what Lloyds has said is true I should see the money the same day it is released.

I'm very confused
    Please help!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MGilberto)
    After a number of problems with SFE my online account status finally changed to "payment in process" on tuesday, I still haven't received the money. I called my bank (Lloyds) who said there were no payments due and that as soon as the money is sent to them I should see it in my account. My payment isn't due until tomorrow but I've seen mixed answers on the internet as to when I should actually see the money. On my account it says I should see the payment within 2-3 days of the 27th and that the payment has been sent to my bank already, so when does the payment actually get sent to my bank? If what Lloyds has said is true I should see the money the same day it is released.

I'm very confused
    Please help!
    Hi MGilberto,

The process of all bank transfers, takes between three and five working days.

You will be able to view from your 'view payments ' tab, when the status changes to 'submitted,' the actual payment date will be displayed.

Thanks Rona

ReputationRep:
    For anyone reading this looking for an answer, my student finance came in today, the date that the online account said it was expected. I, luckily, didn't have to wait 3-5 working days after this date, as many people have.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MGilberto)
    For anyone reading this looking for an answer, my student finance came in today, the date that the online account said it was expected. I, luckily, didn't have to wait 3-5 working days after this date, as many people have.
    Hi MGilberto,

I'm happy you received your payment on the proposed date. This was because your application was approved and as your university had confirmed your registration in time, prior to the expected date

For all students it is an proposed date, submitted only once the application is approved and university or college confirm registration and your national insurance number is validated if required.

That is why it will always show as expected date and only submitted on completion of these final processes.

Thanks Rona

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.