The Student Room Group

Imperial/UCL/Queen Marys Biological sciences admissions

Do these Unis straight up reject you if your predicted grades are low? I know that these courses require AAA/AAB. What kind of circumstances may they not? My personal statement and extra curriculars are really good and I'm working my butt off this year to get really good A level results. If anyone has any previous experience with rejections or acceptance from these Uni's for the Biological Science/ Genetics entry then please let me know!! :smile:
I was predicted AAA, but actually got AAB (thanks Psychology :angry:) and Imperial still let me in. I can't say if being predicted lower would mean an automatic rejection at Imperial, but if that's what you actually get then they have let people in with it before so it may be okay.

They know that different schools have different methods of predicting grades so they can be forgiving if you aren't predicted what they want. Talk to your teachers, ask what you can do to get an A and show your teachers how much you're working for it. They may not be able change your predicted grade, but they can write that you're working hard for an A in their reference and Imperial will read and take into account.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending