Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm thinking to*applying to British universities*for the course of accounting and finance. I was initially thinking to have my economics teacher*write my recommendation letter but I read on the page from LSE for accounting and*finance*that you would be assessed on high numeracy skills and on strong analytical skills. So, I started to think that maybe I should get my maths teacher write my recommendation letter. I have good relationship with both the teachers and I take the 2*subjects as my HL courses, but I am doing better in Economics than in maths. What do you guys think?? Any suggestion/advice is very much appreciated!!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.