I'm irritated! Watch

This discussion is closed.
ice_topaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hi everyone,
I am doing my history homework at the moment and am annoyed because the closer I am to finishing, the longer it is taking! Then after that I have to do my Drama homework and then my stupid new Spanish teacher gave us homework on the first lesson, and a whole load of it too, due TOMORROW! I am probably not going to sleep until 2, but that's ok because I had a nap from 5:30 till 8, so I won't be able to sleep anyway, but I don't want to spend all of this time working! So, this thread is basically to stop me from spending all of my time working.
FallenSpirit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hate having loads of work to do, but it'll be worth it if I get the grades I want.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Go and work or you will be up all night
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have 24 days more of holiday, i hope you're enjoying the work :cool:
Airport Fairy
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
I'm so loving my gap year......
ice_topaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
Go and work or you will be up all night
I'm half working, half on UK-L!
dinkymints
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I also slept this evening but am still knackered, and I also have loads of work to do, except I am finding the maths absolutely impossible and I'm sure it's meant to be easy! I've also had since Fri and Mon to do it so I doubt the teacher will be impressed with my incompetence

Also have some French to learn which I've just looked at and some hist due in on Fri which I really should have got done tonight so I can ask tomoro if I have problems (which I'm sure I will :rolleyes:) and lots more that I could have got done if I wasn't so stuck!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This thread is really making me think that starting sixth form tomorrow won't be so bad.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (54)
28.88%
No - I got the required grades (110)
58.82%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.3%

Watched Threads