Turn on thread page Beta

posted happy birthday on someone's facebook and didn't get a thanks watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    Ty💖 And no but they kept saying the would if I ever dared to do it again. My whole year new and hated me even more 😭
    They're horrible and ignorant but what did you say 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngeryPenguin)
    Imagine how ****ed up future generations will be, having been raised on Facebook.

We're doomed.
    FriendlyPenguin
    Pls..Get acquainted with each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    They're horrible and ignorant but what did you say 😂😂
    Well I mean I shouldn't have got angry at her from accepting my friend request cos I never spoken with her and I mean all I said was "loser" and they said stuff like your vagina smells like expired milk😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry I know exactly what you need to do as I am an expert on these things :yep:

Step 1. Delete the post.
    Step 2. Unfriend her.
    Step 3. Block her.
    Step 4. Delete Facebook.
    Step 5. Burn down her house.
    Step 6. Kidnap her loved ones and torture them by complaining about how she has wronged you by not expressing gratitude after you poured your heart out to her via Facebook.
    Continue until you get the desired result or until she says thank you.

This is a 100% tried and tested solution. It's foolproof, I have used it various times myself and it has worked every time! No one forgets to say thank you to me anymore!

I hope this helps!

Let me know how you get on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apple2017)
    I don't need to grow up, what I've said is quite reasonable? it's not very nice to wish someone a happy birthday and then get no appreciation. I think the person who I wished a happy birthday is the person who needs to grow up.
    It's not. Not really. You just need to realise that **** happens in people's lives. Maybe the person didn't see the message because there were lots. Maybe the person was going to send you a private message but forgot to press send after typing it. Maybe they got tired after replying to lots of people and thought they'd come back to it and forgot. Maybe they don't like you or couldn't care less so didn't reply to you. You don't know. We don't know. Move on.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    Well I mean I shouldn't have got angry at her from accepting my friend request cos I never spoken with her and I mean all I said was "loser" and they said stuff like your vagina smells like expired milk😂😂
    😄 I'm gonna use that one, expired milk. And yea you're right you lost it there for a moment 😂 but there's no need to threaten lives over a Facebook post though ugh.

ReputationRep:
    😄 I'm gonna use that one, expired milk. And yea you're right you lost it there for a moment 😂 but there's no need to threaten lives over a Facebook post though ugh.
    I've used the expired milk one ever since loool it's great and ikr

FriendlyPenguin
    Pls..Get acquainted with each other.
    lmao

Same person

This is my A N G E R Y account

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid it's game over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngeryPenguin)
    lmao

Same person

This is my A N G E R Y account
    :no: mama don't want no angry penguins 😂

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.