Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In my lab book does it mater in what order things are recorded? For example, my risk assessment is done first then the results table then the method. This is only for one of my experiment write ups but I don't want it to lower my results or anything. So all the information is there but just in a weird order does this matter?

ReputationRep:
    It shouldn't matter, but I would from now on leave some space to put your risk assessment if you were doing it after you've taken your results.. Usually you'd do the R.A before wouldn't you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    no we were told it's supposed to look messy

ReputationRep:
    and you can do the questions in any order but the method and risk assessment has to come first I passed both chem and bio practials

ReputationRep:
    No they don't grade you on this

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.