The Student Room Group

Chinese Flat mate

Hello there is a Chinese girl at my flat who is always trying to talk with me...like if she want to be more than friends...however I don't like her...how do I tell her without hurting her?
lmao tell her to **** off. no "please" at the end, she won't believe you.

I'll tell you what happens. If she's straight from china and not just chinese-british, she DEFINITELY is hunting for her british husband. Avoid.
(edited 6 years ago)
Chinese girls tend to be overly friendly lol
Original post by Bang Outta Order
lmao tell her to **** off. no "please" at the end, she won't believe you.

I'll tell you what happens. If she's straight from china and not just chinese-british, she DEFINITELY is hunting for her british husband. Avoid.

The law has changed long ago so that's gonna be hard unless one's earning more than 20k or have 65k in their bank account lol.
Reply 4
Lol why is her race relevant? I'd say just tell her what you told us. If she makes a move, tell her you're not interested.
Just tell her you choose your friends based on their race. I am sure she will understand.
Original post by Anonymous
Just tell her you choose your friends based on their race. I am sure she will understand.

Thats not a nice thing to say.
You might be misreading it through cultural differences. I'd say just treat her normally, like you do anyone else in the flat, but if she asks you out then just kindly explain that you don't see her that way. Be nice, she's a long way from home.

Thats not a nice thing to say.

The fact that she had to bring up her flatmate's race to make a thread is also not nice either.
Reply 9
Hello there is a Chinese girl at my flat ...however I don't like her...how do I tell her without hurting her?

Really insult her egg fried rice next time she cooks it..

she will go off you fo sho :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending