Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I have a group interview for Mental Health Nursing with University West of Scotland in December and I'm just wondering if anyone could give me any tips or advice as to what it will be like?
    The information I have through has said it will be values based, but just wondering if anyone else has had one of these interviews before?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    When I had my interview, we were in a group of 3 and had to give examples of the principles of care. It was quite nerve racking but because you’re discussing it with the other people bounce off of them if you’re really stuck... Good luck ☺️🤘🏻
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have an interview in December for adult nursing at UWS!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I had my mental health interview on the 4th of December. Has anyone heard back yet?😀

ReputationRep:
    I was there on the 4th and haven't heard anything, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monty4444)
    I was there on the 4th and haven't heard anything, how about you?
    No I'm still waiting
    😌

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried as my friends who applied to Adult Nursing got offers within days 😥

ReputationRep:
    Aw really only me and another girl out of our swap class applied for mental health, the rest general and none of them have heard yet. Fingers crossed it won't be too long 😄

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you! Yeah fingers crossed for everyone x

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! Have you had a reply from UWS yet?

ReputationRep:
    No I've not heard yet, the people in my class going for adult have all had their offers. Hopefully it won't be too long.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I had my interview a lot later than you guys mines was on the 31st Jan. Have any of you heard back?

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer through two days ago x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mcmanusk94)
    I got my offer through two days ago x
    That's fantastic well done! How long roughly did you wait to hear back?

ReputationRep:
    oh well done you! Did your friend get one too? I haven't had anything x

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer a few days ago! Well done to the rest of you who have heard so far and good luck to the others! X

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my unconditional offer through, happy days, good luck to everyone still waiting! X

ReputationRep:
    Well done, you must be relieved. Hopefully I'll hear soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taylor0004)
    Well done, you must be relieved. Hopefully I'll hear soon.
    Yeah I'm sure you will, yours was almost 2 months after mine, please don't stress about it. I have been so worked up over the last few weeks and then I heard they were still interviewing yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm sure you will, yours was almost 2 months after mine, please don't stress about it. I have been so worked up over the last few weeks and then I heard they were still interviewing yesterday!
    That's very true. I suppose it's the wait that is the worst part. Gosh really. Well done again! X

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.