Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most beautiful guy I've ever seen Watch

Keeps looking at me and even started a conversation with me? This guy btw is unreal beautiful. He has dark hair, the perfect facial hair, tan and the deepest green eyes I've ever seen. So Why is he taking interest in an average looking girl (me.)

ReputationRep:
    lol maybe you're too hard on yourself ?? maybe he appreciates things in you that you take for granted. Sometimes guys surprise me, like when I'm worrying about my nose or belly or whatever and cant imagine why a guy likes me , he's actually really into long legs, or nice hair, which i have.
    Just treat him like a regular joe , be nice, who knows he might be thinking the same thing, you may hit it off and become a cute couple don't overthink it good luck.

Bump

ReputationRep:
    You do realise that he probably thinks the same of himself? Few people look in the mirror and think "oh sh*t I'm a chick magnet". You're both in the same boat and you're both really attractive to each other.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Because you obviously don't think very highly of yourself and he sees something you don't.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Keeps looking at me and even started a conversation with me? This guy btw is unreal beautiful. He has dark hair, the perfect facial hair, tan and the deepest green eyes I've ever seen. So Why is he taking interest in an average looking girl (me.)

ReputationRep:
    just be yourself, im sure you are a beautiful girl and you are too hard on yourself.
    but also make sure that he is nice on the inside as well as the exterior

ReputationRep:
    Aren't guys handsome?

ReputationRep:
    When was the first time you talked to him?

ReputationRep:
    is his name mc_miah by any chance

Spoiler:
    Show

so alone.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was me. I thought you looked really attractive but at the same time I was bored so I was staring at you randomly and I had to talk with you otherwise i'd had died of boredom. Yeah so you are a pretty person!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheYearNiner)
    Yeah it was me. I thought you looked really attractive but at the same time I was bored so I was staring at you randomly and I had to talk with you otherwise i'd had died of boredom. Yeah so you are a pretty person!
    Da***

(Original post by esmeralda17)
    lol maybe you're too hard on yourself ?? maybe he appreciates things in you that you take for granted. Sometimes guys surprise me, like when I'm worrying about my nose or belly or whatever and cant imagine why a guy likes me , he's actually really into long legs, or nice hair, which i have.
    Just treat him like a regular joe , be nice, who knows he might be thinking the same thing, you may hit it off and become a cute couple don't overthink it good luck.
    The thing is I'm really not that pretty. Some people do find me attractive though. I guess my eyes are pretty but my nose is weird and yeah I don't understand why he'd feel attracted to me when there are prettier girls around
    (Original post by VirgoStrain)
    You do realise that he probably thinks the same of himself? Few people look in the mirror and think "oh sh*t I'm a chick magnet". You're both in the same boat and you're both really attractive to each other.
    And the last time I talked to him was yesterday. That was the first time. He randomly started talking to me and I don't know why.
    (Original post by hannxm)
    Because you obviously don't think very highly of yourself and he sees something you don't.
    Thanks that made me a bit happy. I'm just a self conscious person but I know I'm not his standard
    (Original post by AK01)
    just be yourself, im sure you are a beautiful girl and you are too hard on yourself.
    but also make sure that he is nice on the inside as well as the exterior
    Thank you and I will do if I get to talk to him again

ReputationRep:
    Thank you and I will do if I get to talk to him again
    he’s nervous, just like you are. That’s why he suddenly started talking to you.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.