The Student Room Group

So how is it ( commuters)

Hi guys I was wondering how your commute was I lived in halls and I can’t imagine what going home everyday and what that must be like for a uni student so

How long is your commute (door to door)?

How is your social life?

Do you regret commuting?

Are there any things you didn’t expect about your journey?

Would you change your mind if you could?
Original post by jonathanemptage
Hi guys I was wondering how your commute was I lived in halls and I can’t imagine what going home everyday and what that must be like for a uni student so

How is your social life?

Do you regret commuting?

I commuted for a bit, its was about 2-2and a half hrs both ways roughly, depending on traffic.
social life was non-existent really, although I was in uni for a short while I only made 1 friend I talked to in classes, on my breaks I was walking around like a lemon.
commuting was a regretful decision-I hate waking up at 6am then coming home at 7.
I wouldn't recommend commuting that's for sure-you miss out on a lot. although there are pros to commuting( home cooked meals for example:drool:) im not sure I prefer the money saved, and general pros of commuting, over missing out on a big part of uni life
Original post by jonathanemptage

How is your social life?

Do you regret commuting?

Moved to University life
bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending