Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As the title says. I’m kind of downhill in Music theory and I would like to know if there’s any websites out there to help me.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by hakuchan15)
    As the title says. I’m kind of downhill in Music theory and I would like to know if there’s any websites out there to help me.
    Music theory.net is pretty decent according to my teacher. To learn the Italian terms I use memrise (an app) also bookwise ABRSM have some really good books like the AB guide to music theory, I was able to self teach most of grade 5 music theory!
    How are you finding gcse music? I'm doing edexcel and I'm struggling with my compositions so much! Good luck, feel free to PM if you need any theory help!
    TOASTIEKID x

ReputationRep:
    TOASTIEKID, I’m doing edexcel too!! I find composition abit enjoyable, but not at the same time because since September the program Sibelius stopped working so i can’t do much stuff I wanted to do. Good luck to you too! ☺️
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    We had a problem with our sibelius too! It only started working gain last week! Which is your favourite set work? Mine's gotta be killer queen!

ReputationRep:
    @toastiekid I also do edexcel, i find it very challenging and I put a lot of work into the subject, my fave set work is Defying Gravity (tbh anything but Brandenburg😂)

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.