Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I can’t make up my mind whether to go for Robert Gordon or Strathclyde uni? Anyone have experiences of either?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ekt1950)
    I can’t make up my mind whether to go for Robert Gordon or Strathclyde uni? Anyone have experiences of either?
    Tp be honest I would suggest that you have a look at the ranking for both the universities and then the ranking for the course that you have applied for. Once that is done then you can have a look at the faculty, this will be the best way to decide which of the two should you go for. Do not solely base your decision on everyone else experience, do your own research as well. There are chances that someone might not have had the best of time but you do, it is all very individual tbh.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.