Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We need to sprinkle some postivity into this world honestly from my personal experience every time when im on the tube i see all these eyes glaring at me like legit everyone stares at me like just because im wearing a scarf on my head but tbh im just like you im a human being i go to school,eat,drink,sleep just like you do im not some kind of alien sent down from space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k0zaf)
    We need to sprinkle some postivity into this world honestly from my personal experience every time when im on the tube i see all these eyes glaring at me like legit everyone stares at me like just because im wearing a scarf on my head but tbh im just like you im a human being i go to school,eat,drink,sleep just like you do im not some kind of alien sent down from space.
    I’m sure you would stare at someone wearing a swastika on their sleeve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D3LLI5)
    umm.... not really its not my business

ReputationRep:
    Uhh, I don't really understand this post, are you comparing the scarf to ****ING SWASTIKA xDDDD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k0zaf)
    ah soz, girl I wish the world was much more loving and forgiving too, which it can absolutely be, it doesn;t have to be this depraved hate-filled hell we live in today. But I guess increase lack of empathy and current political disputes/ideologies have ignited this hatred

Honestly, if everyone just followed this simple rule: "Think about what you would feel if that person did the same to you" and had a solid level of empathy, I feel like there would be less hate. Its like how in the earlier centuries, richer/more powerful countries dominated poorer/weaker countries and destroy their peace, for their own personal 'peace'. How can we achieve world peice, when things like this still go on. As kids, we are not born racist, kids don't see each other as black or white or yellow, but rather kids. Man it's so depressing, I pray for god to make your life better, emit light into you and your future <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_miah)
    Uhh, I don't really understand this post, are you comparing the scarf to ****ING SWASTIKA xDDDD
    Yes, it’s not hard to understand

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it’s not hard to understand
    oh dear. How can a piece of material to cover ones modesty be compared to a swastika

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_miah)
    oh dear. How can a piece of material to cover ones modesty be compared to a swastika
    It’s a symbol associated with a vile ideology

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.