Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi guys,

I am an 18 year old guy who admittedly had very poor penis hygiene for the last 6 years. For the last year I have washed regularly but the underside of my head is scaly/spotty and my skin spotty.

Its not a sexual disease and I do not think it is infected (yet). But I am in a realy good relationship at the moment and at the rate its going I think it may turn out sexual soon. Im worried about my penis hygiene getting in the way.

I know its disgusting, I was lazy and made a mistake. But now I am desperate to fix this and would appreciate any advice regarding how to get my hygiene back on track.

ReputationRep:
    go to your GP, you have no idea what what could be, everything is confidential but go to your doctor to make sure it isn't anything dangerous
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Get circumcised OP. Then you wont have to worry about the hygiene so much as the basic daily washing etc would be enough take perfect care of it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.