What do you think happened to Madeleine McCann???? Watch

oksafebye
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ngl the whole thing is a bit shady and the government have spent SO MUCH money on it, do you think her parents were telling the truth? It's sad if they were and everyone is accusing them but... who knows?
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by oksafebye)
Ngl the whole thing is a bit shady and the government have spent SO MUCH money on it, do you think her parents were telling the truth? It's sad if they were and everyone is accusing them but... who knows?
Personally I think she was murdered and due to her parents being middle class/upper class doctors of course the public will want to help them out and because they are white this contributes to it also.

Many kids are missing atm and not many have had this same exposure so I find it quite damning
looloo2134
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheYearNiner)
Personally I think she was murdered and due to her parents being middle class/upper class doctors of course the public will want to help them out and because they are white this contributes to it also.

Many kids are missing atm and not many have had this same exposure so I find it quite damning
Most children reported missing are teenager and they are usually found safe and well with in a couple of days. Young children of 4 years old don't go missing by themselves there usually an accident or murder if there not found in few hours usually something bad has happen
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think her parents made a horrific mistake and I feel very sorry for them. I think I would try to run a mass publicity campaign if one of my kids went missing. I find it sad that they get so much abuse. No one deserves to lose their kid.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i have no idea.
Crumpet1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think she woke up, wandered out to try to find her parents, and got scooped up.

I have never thought the parents did it and the Portuguese police's suspicions were based partly on not wanting it to be a local, and partly on a cultural misunderstanding about the parents' reactions (British thinking adults should eat dinner separately from children and being naturally stoic, which the Portuguese couldn't understand because Portuguese eat as a family even with tiny children and emotionally it was not how a Portuguese would have reacted). If that is right, then the constant whispers about the parents is absolutely wicked, on top of the fact that they lost their child.

And just to confirm, the restaurant was 50-100 metres from the apartment, it is not like they had popped down to the nearest town for dinner. What parent hasn't been that short distance from their child (especially when they're supposed to be sleeping)?
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Dunno what happened at the time of disappearance but at this point she's either dead or doesn't realise she's that grill that went missing and is gonna be untraceable.
(Original post by Crumpet1)
British thinking adults should eat dinner separately from children
Literally never heard of this being a common thing.
Crumpet1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
Dunno what happened at the time of disappearance but at this point she's either dead or doesn't realise she's that grill that went missing and is gonna be untraceable.

Literally never heard of this being a common thing.
Really? You've never been to a dinner party where the small kids get fed fish fingers first then packed off to bed, so that the adults can then drink wine, eat decent food and have adult conversation? It's happened all the time in my life. Happened when I was a kid, and it is definitely what happens now I'm an adult and have friends with children.
faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no idea, its sad but here come the conspiracies
AlevelsMakeMeSui
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
turned into a transgender boy who we now refer to her as 'it'.
trevorjjj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
One has to ask WHY? the British government took such an unprecedented decision to interfere in a foreign investigation. Then to go on to force the later Brit police 'investigation' to limit their enquiries to only an abduction scenario. This latter demand and insistence means that the millions spent were wasted on a sham and scripted farce.

But who carries such influence over a government not noted for its extreme over-reactions in respect of British citizens abroad and their problems.

Just what is it about the McCann's which elevates them to such great heights in the British system of justice and foreign office machinations?

We see the British Ambassador and Prime Minister publicly inserting themselves in an attempt to force the Portugese police to adopt a scripted position with respect to this incident - considering only a scenario of abduction and absolving the McCanns of any responsibility in MBM's fate.

This cannot be seen as anything but an attempt to protect the McCann's from normal police procedures in such circumstances - and short-circuiting both the Portugese and the British investigations from the very top of the British Government from whence these demands originated.

It makes no sense unless one is prepared to entertain the notion of a conspiracy starting with the McCann's and their friends and then involving an unbroken chain of influence and interference going ultimately to the very top of the British government and its' engines of influence.

A member of the Royal family could expect no less than the level of support afforded the McCann's - should they find themselves under threat of prosecution by some careless act of neglect leading to unforeseen and dire consequences for someone else.

Only a conspiracy fits the actions of the various players, in fact a chain of compartmentalised, individual conspiracies in response to orders from the very top of the British pyramid of power.

In order to achieve what?

A brushing under the carpet, in full view of the planet - as though we and they - the rest of the world - will obediently turn away and invoke a personal and private D notice on the event because it's clearly a matter of national security - and we 'don't need to know', and don't carry a high enough security clearance to scrutinise the files, which - as we speak - are being tossed into the furnace in the basement at Vauxhall bridge.

Even the tosser is being watched to ensure the pupils of the eyes remain at an angle of less than 90 degrees vertically, and should they slide a fraction of a degree above 90, the sharp metallic click will have them rolling so far back that it looks like 2 boiled eggs have been jammed into the eye sockets........... said tosser now living under threat of being tossed themselves - from the open door of a helicopter on its way to an oil rig in the North Sea.

Rest assured that everything is being done to ensure the integrity of the script.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by trevorjjj)
One has to ask WHY? the British government took such an unprecedented decision to interfere in a foreign investigation. Then to go on to force the later Brit police 'investigation' to limit their enquiries to only an abduction scenario. This latter demand and insistence means that the millions spent were wasted on a sham and scripted farce.

But who carries such influence over a government not noted for its extreme over-reactions in respect of British citizens abroad and their problems.

Just what is it about the McCann's which elevates them to such great heights in the British system of justice and foreign office machinations?

We see the British Ambassador and Prime Minister publicly inserting themselves in an attempt to force the Portugese police to adopt a scripted position with respect to this incident - considering only a scenario of abduction and absolving the McCanns of any responsibility in MBM's fate.

This cannot be seen as anything but an attempt to protect the McCann's from normal police procedures in such circumstances - and short-circuiting both the Portugese and the British investigations from the very top of the British Government from whence these demands originated.

It makes no sense unless one is prepared to entertain the notion of a conspiracy starting with the McCann's and their friends and then involving an unbroken chain of influence and interference going ultimately to the very top of the British government and its' engines of influence.

A member of the Royal family could expect no less than the level of support afforded the McCann's - should they find themselves under threat of prosecution by some careless act of neglect leading to unforeseen and dire consequences for someone else.

Only a conspiracy fits the actions of the various players, in fact a chain of compartmentalised, individual conspiracies in response to orders from the very top of the British pyramid of power.

In order to achieve what?

A brushing under the carpet, in full view of the planet - as though we and they - the rest of the world - will obediently turn away and invoke a personal and private D notice on the event because it's clearly a matter of national security - and we 'don't need to know', and don't carry a high enough security clearance to scrutinise the files, which - as we speak - are being tossed into the furnace in the basement at Vauxhall bridge.

Even the tosser is being watched to ensure the pupils of the eyes remain at an angle of less than 90 degrees vertically, and should they slide a fraction of a degree above 90, the sharp metallic click will have them rolling so far back that it looks like 2 boiled eggs have been jammed into the eye sockets........... said tosser now living under threat of being tossed themselves - from the open door of a helicopter on its way to an oil rig in the North Sea.

Rest assured that everything is being done to ensure the integrity of the script.
i must disagree with you.
clouddbubbles
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
so how do you think the parents feel on a daily basis?
just a thought - do you think they’re breaking down every day about it, or do you think they go about their lives as normal now??

it’s been so long, and it’s still so prominent,
AND for all parents/family of those missing, i don’t understand how they deal with it - when is enough enough? :/
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username2391309
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Someone kidnapped her.
trevorjjj
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by the bear)
i must disagree with you.
Why I oughtta...................
trevorjjj
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by clouddbubbles)
so how do you think the parents feel on a daily basis?
just a thought - do you think they’re breaking down every day about it, or do you think they go about their lives as normal now??

it’s been so long, and it’s still so prominent,
AND for all parents/family of those missing, i don’t understand how they deal with it - when is enough enough? :/
It's been made perfectly clear how Kate feels - scared.

Every knock on the door, every footstep on the drive, the curtain rail worn down to snapping point.

The arrogantly ****-sure Gerald keeps her in line though, no doubt how confident he is, apart from the twitches when the dogs are mentioned.

Gerry knows something unrelated - or not - to poor little Maddie, that's what makes him feel secure, but he's expendable in the larger scheme of things - his 'insurance' will find its way into the tosser's hands eventually.

Till then, I advise that they buy new curtain rails.

Hope this helps.
Big_Boy_Adam123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
It's been made perfectly clear how Kate feels - scared.

Every knock on the door, every footstep on the drive, the curtain rail worn down to snapping point.

The arrogantly ****-sure Gerald keeps her in line though, no doubt how confident he is, apart from the twitches when the dogs are mentioned.

Gerry knows something unrelated - or not - to poor little Maddie, that's what makes him feel secure, but he's expendable in the larger scheme of things - his 'insurance' will find its way into the tosser's hands eventually.

Till then, I advise that they buy new curtain rails.

Hope this helps.
shut up
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hope this helps.
it only helps to show us what you are like
roseprincessx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
There are hundreds of a Madeline’s all over the World and my heart goes out to them all and their parents who must be so upset, confused and fear for their child x
Forensic Mog
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
An incredibly botched investigation followed by public outrage
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (78)
26.44%
No (217)
73.56%

Watched Threads