username3496178
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Okay, so it could just be bc my phone screen's popping out and it's breaking, but my phone overheated earlier and kept freezing. It then wouldn't let me into my Apple ID, saying that the password was "incorrect". It also kept coming up w a load of notifications about how there's an issue with my Apple ID and iCloud, or something??

I let the phone cool off, deleted some things to free storage and now it seems fine. Although, I have had a couple of other notifications regarding iCloud etc...

Is my phone hacked?? Or was it just bc my storage is almost full??

Thanks
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
Yes it is.
I Did It
I have your nudes now
username3496178
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes it is.
I Did It
I have your nudes now
Cheers, lol
cameelol
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It’s probably a dodgy phone it shouldn’t be overheating if it’s an old iPhone apple probably killed it so you waste more money buying a new one
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by aimee1014)
Okay, so it could just be bc my phone screen's popping out and it's breaking, but my phone overheated earlier and kept freezing. It then wouldn't let me into my Apple ID, saying that the password was "incorrect". It also kept coming up w a load of notifications about how there's an issue with my Apple ID and iCloud, or something??

I let the phone cool off, deleted some things to free storage and now it seems fine. Although, I have had a couple of other notifications regarding iCloud etc...

Is my phone hacked?? Or was it just bc my storage is almost full??

Thanks
Hi there!

This thread should be in the Mobile phones forum. I'll just tag AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there
y.u.mad.bro?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't think you could be hacked. For security purposes, you could try changing your passwords for icloud and email etc. Also, it might be a software malfunction so maybe that can be the issue.
username3434964
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If anything is hacked it's not your phone, but your iCloud account. Try logging in on your computer to iCloud. If it says incorrect password then it is likely that someone has changed it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (35)
33.33%
No - I have already returned home (11)
10.48%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (23)
21.9%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (7)
6.67%
No - I live at home during term anyway (29)
27.62%

Watched Threads