The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Wish I still didn’t feel so crap about it all :lol:
funny how after I do some work suddenly I have so much more motivation to do things I've been avoiding lately like working out

funny ol world

still ****ed but at least I'm trying now
Festival comedown. Grim.
Original post by z33
loool heyyyyy! :jumphug:
i've been alright, how bout youuu? how was your first year of uni so far? (it's almost done already :eek: )

Omg woah, hey! It's been ages! Hope you're doing okay! :biggrin:
Awesome :^_^:
Worthless, unloved and scared.
Original post by Jheinexx
Worthless, unloved and scared.

Wrong, Wrong and it's okay though :console:
Original post by Kraggor
Wrong, Wrong and it's okay though :console:

They’re not wrong n im totally just broken rn. Its not okay at all actually but thanks anyway 🙂
Original post by Jheinexx
They’re not wrong n im totally just broken rn. Its not okay at all actually but thanks anyway 🙂

firstly they aren't wrong because you will always be worthy and loved by someone even if you don't know it and I didn't mean it's okay to feel like that but it's okay to be scared, being scared means you have emotion and feelings.

you'll get through it, I know you can 😊
Original post by Kraggor
firstly they aren't wrong because you will always be worthy and loved by someone even if you don't know it and I didn't mean it's okay to feel like that but it's okay to be scared, being scared means you have emotion and feelings.

you'll get through it, I know you can 😊

If only people treated me like they do😏

One day😊
Calm which I've learnt the hard way is not always a good thing. But I'll take any sliver of peace
Original post by CoolCavy

That is quite the vicious cycle you've got going on there.
I'm alive with good health. It's always make me happy.
Reply 3074
feeling really good , just got my mocks back and now I'm working hard again...
slightly confused as on the one hand I have the 26-30 railcard. On the otherhand, I havent got an iphone or android thus am unable to use it (am considering getting an iphone but would like to save some money as I have spent a lot of money over te last 2 months (new stuff + holiday for me and parents).

I wonder if I can use the confirmation email as proof I am eligible
Insecure
Hopeful and doubtful.
That thing where you are too tired to full on cry but you cant really stop the tears so are just snuffling
Fml, I don't want exams. Will prefer after my exams when I have no (compulsory) work to do and I'm depressed about how badly I've done, as opposed to now when I still have the responsibility to put in maximum effort and am depressed about how badly I will do regardless.

Quick Reply

Latest