The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
New thread!

How are you feeling? In the party spirit or are you working hard? Tell us!

Stressed! I need responses to my survey :frown: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwZhpd4KpsOarq6mfmRt52uk8WLx7eHlWUz5M3ps4aRLY0oQ/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses
Invisible

Done :smile: I would've recommended having a neutral emotion for the last part like "intrigued" or "indifferent"

Posted from TSR Mobile
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Original post by Poooky
:cry: :cry: :cry:

What's up? :frown:
Original post by shadowdweller
What's up? :frown:

Thank you for asking :hugs:

Just job hunting, it's crushing :frown: I can't even find appropriate jobs to apply for let alone get them
Used and abused. Judged and ignored.
Sad and alone, haven't spoken one word out loud today
Reply 188
Original post by math42
I just feel so alone no matter what I do. Sometimes I wish I was a girl tbh. They tend to more often have friends they can actually unload on. I don't really feel comfortable unloading too often on male friends. Once in a while when hammered can be acceptable, but make it frequent and you look super weird. I'm just too emotional to be a guy, tbh. If I was socially allowed to I would cry a lot more than I do. I just am so goddamn sensitive to things. And I translate it to anger because that's all a guy can do. And it makes me super annoying to be around. No matter how much attention or validation I get though, I still feel alone. It's an insatiable desire. I just don't seem to fit in this world. Nothing I do seems to be correct or work out. In one sense I hate myself, in another I think I am great and hate others for clearly thinking otherwise. I don't know what to do, I really don't.

Then you might need to find a partner who will be able to fill your gap(s) in by taking good care of you and making you happier..

Wish you will find that person ..

Good luck
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 189
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I'm feeling physically inadequate to people with two x chromosomes.

Ahahahaha 😂
Original post by Ling91
Then you might need to find a partner who will be able to fill your gap(s) in by taking good care of you and making you happier..

Wish you will find that person ..

Good luck

He just said no matter how much attention he gets , he still feels lonely so what he's feeling is more much more deeper than that.
Reply 191
Original post by Emerald777O
He just said no matter how much attention he gets , he still feels lonely so what he's feeling is more much more deeper than that.

Depends on what it's making him so lonely and upset ..
At this point, I would suggest few sessions of psychotherapy to bring the deeper cause(s) out and find a solution for these.. Talking therapy is good either ..
Sleepsy but not sleepsy ygm.
Bored lol
Original post by Poooky
Thank you for asking :hugs:

Just job hunting, it's crushing :frown: I can't even find appropriate jobs to apply for let alone get them

It's very frustrating, sadly! :redface:

What sector are you looking in?
I really need to get pissed but obviously no shops are open. Guess I could go solo to a pub like a weirdo; it's not like anyone respects me anyway.
Tired. Weak. Confused. Worried. Broken.
Original post by BintM
Tired. Weak. Confused. Worried. Broken.

pm me
bit ****
idk I just want an Angel to pop in my life and fix and explain everything

Quick Reply