The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by UWS
New thread!

How are you feeling? In the party spirit or are you working hard? Tell us!

Thanks for asking! Really lazy and exhausted even without having done anything throughout the day 😴😴 Is that normal? And tomorrow is Mondayyyy OMG 😱😱😱
Reply 201
Was missing dad so much today...but good news is he’s coming back tomorrow insha’Allah 🤗❤️🎉
like that staffy that sits at the back of the dog shelter forever cos noone wants it whilst all the labradors and border collies get rehomed
****. Awful sleep. Now I’m waiting for my **** tutor to arrive.
Idk just annoyed. No logical reason I can think of as to why. I cba cba cba.
Currently feeling a mixture of the dread and shame you get when someone official asks for your email address and the only one you have is the cringy sounding one you made when you were 12 :laugh:
Hmmm... finally found time to collect my new phone and I also have some time to get started on a new book. Sometimes it's the little things :lol:
:console: Have you been sleeping ok? :redface:
Original post by Dr Strange
:console: Have you been sleeping ok? :redface:

Fewer hours but deep sleep counts to something right? Bah I'm finding I've just been more easily irritable as of late... something that I thought was surely behind me now. Probs a lot of controbuting factors tbh and as usual too bloody lazy :lol:
You been good?
Life just isn’t worth living right now
:yep: Definitely counts :woo:

Awww why? :console: Need to be spreading :smile: remember? :tongue: But also those "tiny tiny steps" are important - even if you're in a bad mood for most of any given day, looking to build on small amounts of positivity is a good thing, and you shouldn't feel that you're not progressing :no:

Yeah I'm fine :biggrin: Just the usual :lol:
(edited 6 years ago)
Frustrated that it takes ages for my questions to be answered on here.
I just need help but I have to spam my questions to have a chance at getting one semi-decent answer.
ugh i swear everytime i have a lot of stuff to do, the fam are always asking me to do this and that. smh this is why i never get work done on time
Reply 213
@sabahshahed294 @Kevin Hodge @Ninja Squirrel

Just thought I would update you guys on my poor appetite lol. I’m doing well now, my appetite has improved A LOT and that too without any medication Alhamdulillah :smile:
Reply 214
Not good literally had some creepy guy in my dream unscrewing the door handle of my front door in one of my older houses. :frown:
Original post by h333
@sabahshahed294 @Kevin Hodge @Ninja Squirrel

Just thought I would update you guys on my poor appetite lol. I’m doing well now, my appetite has improved A LOT and that too without any medication Alhamdulillah :smile:

That’s good to hear. I’m happy to hear you’re getting better :smile:
Reply 216
Original post by Kevin Hodge
That’s good to hear. I’m happy to hear you’re getting better :smile:

Thank you!
Original post by h333
Thank you!

You're welcome :hugs:
everything is a trigger now and I'm ****ing sick of feeling like this. it feels like I've put the power of destroying my life in the hands of men who abused me years ago but I can't get it back from the and it's driving me insane
Original post by Dr Strange
:yep: Definitely counts :woo:

Awww why? :console: Need to be spreading :smile: remember? :tongue: But also those "tiny tiny steps" are important - even if you're in a bad mood for most of any given day, looking to build on small amounts of positivity is a good thing, and you shouldn't feel that you're not progressing :no:

Yeah I'm fine :biggrin: Just the usual :lol:

:biggrin:

Don't really know. Life annoys me sometimes :dontknow: it's not even people who annoy me most the time or at least I could play the blame game :rofl:
True that :yep:

Usual I take as "feel good. Just busy most the time" :tongue: right?

Quick Reply

Latest