Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    This. If I had my way I don't think I'd be out much.

ReputationRep:
    Feel like I could punch someone :rofl: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Have an assessment day tomorrow for a graduate scheme
    Didn't expect to get this far
    Am nervous as ****kkk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    That's good to hear
    Thanks.

(Original post by sabahshahed294)
    Alhamdullilah. That's good.
    Sorry I was busy with uni work sis. Came back home now from the library. :lol:
    Prsom
    <3 thanks
    Aw it’s fine x Hope you’re doing well insha’Allah :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Ouch. Hope you’re ok :hugs:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Don't really know. Life annoys me sometimes :dontknow: it's not even people who annoy me most the time or at least I could play the blame game :rofl:
    True that :yep:

Usual I take as "feel good. Just busy most the time" right?
    Aww :console: I totally get what you mean :lol: but it's no one's fault really - 7 billion people, and we're all in it together

:rofl: Don't put me on the spot like that Ngl the first bit can vary but the second is accurate :lol:

Just soo soo tired :lol:
    Errr how about taking a nap during the day? You can always block the light out by closing curtains so that's not an excuse :naughty:

And you better be trying to sleep as I'm typing this message :lol: Need a few more hours of that deep sleep and then we'll be talking :yes:

:rofl: Aww, so the lack of sleep (amongst other things ofc) does make you grumpy then :console: So you see - it's kind in the interest of public safety that you get more sleep Can ofc work on those other things as well - but small steps na

ReputationRep:
    Appalling.

ReputationRep:
    Hollow

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Cannot believe I’m still awake! Ain’t slept all damn night

ReputationRep:
    Cannot believe I’m still awake! Ain’t slept all damn night
    Why not?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    Why not?
    Ah just family problems Nothing serious they're just stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Ah just family problems Nothing serious they're just stupid.
    Try to get some sleep today if you can..

ReputationRep:
    Feeling great, everything is fine. No negativity just genuine and authentic finding the right place where I fit
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    Try to get some sleep today if you can..
    I did manage to sleep this morning, I went back to bed at 9am and woke up at 2pm so feeling a lot less tired

ReputationRep:
    Ended up with a bad flu and I have tests coming up and Idk how to balance between work life and my health anymore :rofl: :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I did manage to sleep this morning, I went back to bed at 9am and woke up at 2pm so feeling a lot less tired
    Cool

ReputationRep:
    clean
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Amazing because I'm eating ice cream with little pieces of chocolate fudge brownies in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Ouch. Hope you’re ok :hugs:
    :hugs: I am good thanks. Likewise sis.
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Aww :console: I totally get what you mean :lol: but it's no one's fault really - 7 billion people, and we're all in it together

:rofl: Don't put me on the spot like that Ngl the first bit can vary but the second is accurate :lol:

Errr how about taking a nap during the day? You can always block the light out by closing curtains so that's not an excuse :naughty:

And you better be trying to sleep as I'm typing this message :lol: Need a few more hours of that deep sleep and then we'll be talking :yes:

:rofl: Aww, so the lack of sleep (amongst other things ofc) does make you grumpy then :console: So you see - it's kind in the interest of public safety that you get more sleep Can ofc work on those other things as well - but small steps na
    Don't be naughty Dr
    I try not to quote you too much because I know you're busy but then I realise you'll obly respond when you aren't so it doesn't matter much.
    I have a million excuses lined up :proud:

I was awake :hide: :lol: watchya gonna doo?

Nice reading between the lines. You can be an analyst :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    I want to die without killing myself. I want to die, but how can I die??? Aaaa I hope I get some fatal disease and die...it's going to hurt my family but it is better than if I kill myself. I don't have the courage to do that anyway and never will, all I can do is imagine the scene...

Ahhhhh the urge of not existing. I wish I could disappear as if I never existed so no one would get hurt by my death. I want to die I want to die I want to die so badly. God please call me, accept my duas and let me die pleaseeeeeeeee
    Bas fikr mat ki jiye, men kabhi kabhi baat nahi karti lakin aap hamesha meri dua'oo men hai. Take consolation, many others too care and pray for you, no one needs to say. And Insha'Allah God will bring you peace.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.