ReputationRep:
    Ur welcome girl xx

(Original post by soIiIoquy)
    ty xox
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Don't be naughty Dr
    I try not to quote you too much because I know you're busy but then I realise you'll obly respond when you aren't so it doesn't matter much.
    I have a million excuses lined up :proud:
    Naughty? :innocent: The Dr is just being truthful

Haha aww I might be busy but remember the Dr is available 24 hours :fyi: And I do check all platforms regularly so you'll always get a response pretty quickly (easily within 24hrs most of the time)

And I know you're the queen of excuses :rofl: but you probably already know that the Dr ain't having any of it :noway:

I was awake :hide::lol: watchya gonna doo?
    :rofl: Errr why were you awake? :slap:

And what am I going to do?

Well...

Spoiler:
    Show

All I can do is put in a humble request: please can you try to sleep a little more? :puppyeyes:

But seriously your sleeping time ranges from 10-8 na so at least try and relax/rest your eyes if you can't sleep That might help calm the mind and help you sleep more - you never know. And if you can e.g, listen to calming music or do anything that'll help ease the strain on your brain then that should also help. But the point is you should be taking every opportunity to sleep, especially during that window :fuhrer:

The goal is to make you more than and we'll try anything and everything to help you get there :yes: Just don't be so stubborn :lol:

Nice reading between the lines. You can be an analyst :woo:
    :rofl: The Dr loves doing that Well tbh in many ways I am an analyst - there's your first clue
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Exhausted, frustrated, lonely, lost and very very anxious

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  46A4851A-7BC8-4D97-82C7-4E5D1EE00AC4.jpeg
Views: 10
Size:  88.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from the assessment centre
    It's so strange
    They do their absolute best to make it feel like you've done brilliantly
    Like you can't tell at all, unless you do something objectively bad, that you've done poorly
    I think I did well, all questions asked I answered and answered well and there were only a few times I felt like I was being properly grilled and had to hash out an answer
    So strange 😥 But it's done now and if I get an offer great if not I'll be confident for the next ones

ReputationRep:
    Got pretty angry and snapped my pen/pencil and kicked around my maths stuff and other things. Not sure when the last time I did that was. I have a lot of work to do now but I don't care. Who am I kidding by doing all this work, I have an inhumanly robotic, inflexible, worthless brain and the only success I've ever had in studies was via cheap, stupid 'skills' like rote memorisation and being technically precise. I've effectively cheated to get the good marks I've had. I'm so hopeless at maths yet I'm doing a degree in it and 'doing well' all because I'm simply exploiting the education system. I deserve to fail in everything mathematical because I haven't an ounce of talent or creativity, just a worthless, totally mechanical brain. There is no option to pursue maths after my UG degree because I will be totally exposed and humiliated if I do. I don't deserve a job in the future either because the only things I can do a robot can do much more efficiently.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I am good thanks. Likewise sis.

Don't be naughty Dr
    I try not to quote you too much because I know you're busy but then I realise you'll obly respond when you aren't so it doesn't matter much.
    I have a million excuses lined up :proud:

I was awake :hide::lol: watchya gonna doo?

Nice reading between the lines. You can be an analyst :woo:
    Alhamdulillah good to know xx
    Take care <3

ReputationRep:
    God knows, bc I don't

ReputationRep:
    I just want to be a kid again

ReputationRep:
    I made my dad really happy yesterday, so feeling real guuuud and blessed since then, alhamdullilah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    I just want to be a kid again
    Same, young and innocent. Pure.

ReputationRep:
    Sad on behalf of my mate, who is working over the entire christmas period.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Lonely, need new friends

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realise I'm going through another 'depressive' episode. It's too much, these dips are so hard, can never see clear. Usually ik but it took someone pointing it out for me to realise. I hate it, I hate me in it, I hate this struggle :cry2: I don't wannaa have this all my life. It's harder not falling back in than getting out. And that's hard enough.
    Worse thing is I tried to push everyone away, irl aswell, deep down I know why. I just wanted an end. But this behaviour, isn't it exactly what I detest? How hypocritical.
    I've spent more hours in bed than out lately But fewer hours sleeping too :cry2:
    I. Am. So. So. So. Tired. Of. This.
    But no one said it would be easy.
    Wish it were easy.

ReputationRep:
    I get in trouble all the time, no matter what I do.
    If I cook, if I don't, if I do all the house chores, if I don't, if I go out, if I don't, if I smile, of I don't, if I talk, if I don't. Can't do ANYTHING right. Haha

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realise I'm going through another 'depressive' episode. It's too much, these dips are so hard, can never see clear. Usually ik but it took someone pointing it out for me to realise. I hate it, I hate me in it, I hate this struggle :cry2: I don't wannaa have this all my life. It's harder not falling back in than getting out. And that's hard enough.
    Worse thing is I tried to push everyone away, irl aswell, deep down I know why. I just wanted an end. But this behaviour, isn't it exactly what I detest? How hypocritical.
    I've spent more hours in bed than out lately But fewer hours sleeping too :cry2:
    I. Am. So. So. So. Tired. Of. This.
    But no one said it would be easy.
    Wish it were easy.
    Its all part of allah's plan lol He clearly wants you to feel this way otherwise he would make you happy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 20, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.