Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel tired

(also what's up with the "first" comments? This isn't YouTube)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    like I'm ****ing up again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A'OK)
    Its all part of allah's plan lol He clearly wants you to feel this way otherwise he would make you happy.
    Ofc but I'm starting to struggle again. 'Tis hard

ReputationRep:
    :cry::cry::cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    Marahhhh what’s wrongggg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    like I'm ****ing up again
    (Original post by starfab)
    Ofc but I'm starting to struggle again. 'Tis hard
    (Original post by BintM)
    Why so many muslims always upset and depressed and shiz... I'd have thought you'd be happy cos of paradise awaiting you and Allah loving you etc. Why is he making your lives miserable for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A'OK)
    Why so many muslims always upset and depressed and shiz... I'd have thought you'd be happy cos of paradise awaiting you and Allah loving you etc. Why is he making your lives miserable for?
    He is telling us we need no one but Him. Telling us to come together and help each other out. Showing us we are made of stronger stuff. That there is better stuff in await for us.

Fyi, we are humans you know. So we feel just like any others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A'OK)
    We are people too. I’m depressed cause my life is sh*te and I’m still alive sadly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Strange)
    Naughty? :innocent: The Dr is just being truthful

Haha aww I might be busy but remember the Dr is available 24 hours :fyi: And I do check all platforms regularly so you'll always get a response pretty quickly (easily within 24hrs most of the time)

And I know you're the queen of excuses :rofl: but you probably already know that the Dr ain't having any of it :noway:

:rofl: Errr why were you awake? :slap:

And what am I going to do?

Well...

Spoiler:
    Show

All I can do is put in a humble request: please can you try to sleep a little more? :puppyeyes:

But seriously your sleeping time ranges from 10-8 na so at least try and relax/rest your eyes if you can't sleep That might help calm the mind and help you sleep more - you never know. And if you can e.g, listen to calming music or do anything that'll help ease the strain on your brain then that should also help. But the point is you should be taking every opportunity to sleep, especially during that window :fuhrer:

The goal is to make you more than and we'll try anything and everything to help you get there :yes: Just don't be so stubborn :lol:

:rofl: The Dr loves doing that Well tbh in many ways I am an analyst - there's your first clue
    I noticed you're always around... lurking?
    But :cry2: DR, The excuses are real

Dang, can't fight against kindness. Okay

There's somethings which help, I need to do them more :yep:

I hate being ygm but at tines I might as well enjoy it. So it is :lol: I toldya its in my blood

Ooohhh :ahee: I have a clue. Things to work out :pcguru:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I noticed you're always around... lurking?
    But :cry2: DR, The excuses are real

Dang, can't fight against kindness. Okay

There's somethings which help, I need to do them more :yep:

I hate being ygm but at tines I might as well enjoy it. So it is :lol: I toldya its in my blood

Ooohhh :ahee: I have a clue. Things to work out :pcguru:
    I occasionally lurk between like 4 and 6am when everyone's asleep and I'm bored :rofl: but apart from that I log in and go through notifications at least once a day :yep:

:rofl: Err no they're not real - they're ways of justifying laziness Although.... you're not really being lazy by not trying to sleep because that means you're awake more.... sooo idk in that particular case

It's impossible to fight it The Dr has a trick that no matter how grumpy someone gets, you can always rid them of it by being kind (even if you're annoying them) because then they realise and their grumpiness goes out of the window :fyi: Try and hack it if you can but no one ever has

Interesting :hmmmm: I'd been under the impression that you like being because you seemed quite proud of it ngl :teehee: But dw there are ways in which we can gradually turn it around :yes: And the beauty of it is that you won't even have a chance to be stubborn :ahee:

:lol: You certainly do. It'll be interesting to see what you come up with initially :beard: but you may need more clues

I need to tell someone that 'student David' on come dine with me right now is very very attractive. I want to tell my housemates but he also looks like p's boyfriend so I won''t. Lol.

Omg I am a little horrified. My housemates were talking about our first kisses before, and one of them looked mine up on facebook and showed me, and the first thing I saw straight away was not only that he's now into dressing up in strange coloured wigs and costumes, he's friends with a guy I work with in Asda in my hometown. I feel very weirded out because this guy was from HERE, TSR. And he's close friends with someone from my REAL LIFE. Wooooooahhh. This has really put a strange feeling under my skin. It's way too close for comfort. I wanted to quit my job at Asda anyway, now I REALLY want to. I've not said much to this guy anyway so I doubt it would ever come up that me and this other guy knew each other. It has just made me feel really uncomfortable because I have always been desperate to keep my online life and real life separate.

The really odd thing is, this guy lives REALLY down south. And I live up north. How on earth did he get to know this Asda guy? It's very strange and the world is FAR too small for my liking!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by math42)
        I just feel so alone no matter what I do. Sometimes I wish I was a girl tbh. They tend to more often have friends they can actually unload on. I don't really feel comfortable unloading too often on male friends. Once in a while when hammered can be acceptable, but make it frequent and you look super weird. I'm just too emotional to be a guy, tbh. If I was socially allowed to I would cry a lot more than I do. I just am so goddamn sensitive to things. And I translate it to anger because that's all a guy can do. And it makes me super annoying to be around. No matter how much attention or validation I get though, I still feel alone. It's an insatiable desire. I just don't seem to fit in this world. Nothing I do seems to be correct or work out. In one sense I hate myself, in another I think I am great and hate others for clearly thinking otherwise. I don't know what to do, I really don't.
        I am so sorry that you feel this way! Hopefully things will get better.

You are allowed to cry. Forget about what is 'socially acceptable' and what is not because you are only human, as cliché as it sounds. Many girls are also feel the same way as you, and I think society as whole is a very judgemental place to live in.
        Just know that it is ok to be a sensitive person, and i'm sure that there are many people who are in the same boat as you.

As for not fitting in, there will always be a place for everyone. Maybe you haven't found where that place is, but I assure you that you will. Perhaps talk to someone; anyone who will listen!
        All the best.

Oh what a waste of a day! The wheel is rolling to a halt and I am feeling bad. The only good thing is that my bottom HURTS from the gym. I love a good gym ache.:rave:

I MISS my long hair. Chris is STILL ignoring me and my friends are shouting at me to let it go. I'm extremely LONELY and frustrated. I'm very unhappy and I wish I could end it all.

ReputationRep:
          Angry cos I just wasted precious time and money😡😡😡
          • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Emerald777O)
          Angry cos I just wasted precious time and money😡😡😡
          Maybe an episode of person of interest might cheer you up?

What did you waste money on?

ReputationRep:
          ill

ReputationRep:
          Things change in a split second.
          At 9:00 I got a phone call.
          At 9:30 I went out.
          At 9:45 everything changed.
          Scared, sad, regretful, tired, worried, anxious, shaking, alone, hate, love, hope, fear, denial, numb at first but now teary :cry2:
          God help.

ReputationRep:
          Tired, hungry and pretty relieved

No, I can't pretend any longer. I'm crumbling apart. I try to ignore it and smile but I can't. I'm just sat here at the dining table, my teeth clenched and my eyes so clouded I can barely type. I'm shaking and have a very tight lump in the back of my throat. I truly do not want to live because I cannot cope with my loneliness. I am so alone and I cannot maintain friendships and I'm so upset at never receiving male attention. Chris was my last closest friend and he has not replied to me in over a month, even though I message him every day. I have not managed to maintain a single close friendship at uni. I can't stop shaking and my throat HURTS. I want to get into a burning shower and pull myself together but I can't because it's broken and the handiman is meant to be coming to fix it this evening but I don't know when.

I just want someone to reach out to me and hug me and love me. I'm crying my eyes out at the table now and I hope no one comes in. I don't know what to do. I can't face doing my work. All I can think to do is message and message and message Chris in the hope he'll respond. But he never does. I have no one else.

Please ... I need divine intervention. I am so unhappy. I so want to be loved and I'm so unhappy because of all the rejection.

I even wish there was another TSR meet.

I'm so weak, I literally could drop to the floor and just lie there.

Submit reply
          TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 24, 2017
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
          Useful resources
          AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.