The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by math42
I just feel so alone no matter what I do. Sometimes I wish I was a girl tbh. They tend to more often have friends they can actually unload on. I don't really feel comfortable unloading too often on male friends. Once in a while when hammered can be acceptable, but make it frequent and you look super weird. I'm just too emotional to be a guy, tbh. If I was socially allowed to I would cry a lot more than I do. I just am so goddamn sensitive to things. And I translate it to anger because that's all a guy can do. And it makes me super annoying to be around. No matter how much attention or validation I get though, I still feel alone. It's an insatiable desire. I just don't seem to fit in this world. Nothing I do seems to be correct or work out. In one sense I hate myself, in another I think I am great and hate others for clearly thinking otherwise. I don't know what to do, I really don't.

Or think of it this way, it’s not going to make it any worse, so you have nothing to lose in trying it. Hang on in there xx
Oh God. I am broken. I've been in bed, just lying here, all night. I feel like I did when that house drama occured, but so much worse because this is my life, not just a silly drama. Completely and utterly beaten, broken and weak. My mum is at work so I cannot speak to her, and even if I could, it only breaks her when she sees me broken. I feel dizzy, sick and weak. I look in the mirror and I feel my knees buckling. I lie here now and my whole body feels like a dead weight. I'm an empty shell. I don't want to be here. I don't know what to do. I'm so alone. I have not a true friend to my name. My mother cannot help. Everyone else can, but they either do not know it or do not want to. My hands are shaking as I type this. I truly wish there was a way out.

Also .. I cannot do my work. My partner is waiting to hear from me with my work, but I have not finished it. I just can't. I don't even want to breathe. I haven't started any essays or anything which are due in soon. I feel so faint. I just can't live.

It's the realisation that i have nothing or nobody to look forward to now, and that everyone is moving on without me, that has hit me so hard. I was so, so looking forward to seeing Chris. I can't cope without something to look forward to. Everything feels for nothing. It's not even him, it's just someone to hug and something fun to look forward to. I can't do this, I feel like I'm having panic attacks all the time.
(edited 6 years ago)
tired
Just need a cuddle tbf cuddles fix everything
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Just need a cuddle tbf cuddles fix everything

Aww :frown:

here you go!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug:
Original post by Jack22031994
Aww :frown:

here you go!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug:

aww thank you! Youre so kind :colondollar:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
aww thank you! Youre so kind :colondollar:

No problem! :h: :hugs:
alone and depressed. It's actually funny how i've never lived with as many people as i do currently yet feel more alone than ever. Noone really cares about me in this house, in fact the only people that properly do are either professionals or people on this site who are like a million miles away and who im fed up of burdening anyway
Original post by CoolCavy
alone and depressed. It's actually funny how i've never lived with as many people as i do currently yet feel more alone than ever. Noone really cares about me in this house, in fact the only people that properly do are either professionals or people on this site who are like a million miles away and who im fed up of burdening anyway

:frown: :console: that's how a lot of my former classmates feel whilst they are at uni. Stay strong :sadnod: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
can't help but think and think and think and then get really upset over why i've been dealt such a *****y deck of cards and why do i always end up in such difficult situations it really hurts
Reply 310
Okay I guess. Alhamdulillah for everything.
I just have to keep patient and not worry too much or feel upset when I see and hear bad things.
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Speak to meee. What's wrong? :frown:

Just make dua for me. :redface:
Original post by BintM
Just make dua for me. :redface:

Inshallah everything will be fine okay. You’re a strong person. Keep fighting :hugs:
[video="youtube;O_05qJTeNNI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_05qJTeNNI[/video]
I'm feeling pretty proud, currently making a list of things I want to do and that are actually doable without too much thought being put into it :biggrin:
Ik I say I find people annoying (I don't really. Maybe their actions occasionally etc) but I really love them sometimes :heart:
:banghead: people shouting at each other for no reason really arghs me out and muddies my day :mad:
Can't everyone just get on without climbing on each others backs all the time?
sore throat, 4 weeks of uni work to catch up on and 1 massive test, running out of food too, just the usual then
annoyed.
Stressed massively :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest