Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    Maybe an episode of person of interest might cheer you up?

What did you waste money on?
    Haha it might do yes , I just brought cookies for myself so I'm ready for episode 5

Well I was going to take my cousins out and when I came to the house their mum said she suddenly doesn't want to let them go and that pissed me off cos I could've stayed home in my comfy bed watching Netflix but came out to the cold and their house is bare far for no reason and I have ny lil sister with me😂 Rlly annoying. And obv wasted money cos of the train fare. It's only £1 tho but I mean when you're broke everything is expensive
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    Haha it might do yes , I just brought cookies for myself so I'm ready for episode 5

Well I was going to take my cousins out and when I came to the house their mum said she suddenly doesn't want to let them go and that pissed me off cos I could've stayed home in my comfy bed watching Netflix but came out to the cold and their house is bare far for no reason and I have ny lil sister with me😂 Rlly annoying. And obv wasted money cos of the train fare. It's only £1 tho but I mean when you're broke everything is expensive
    Yeah, I've been there lol, every pound counts

I hate going out in the cold too man for real but when you get home and you can just chill in the warmth, it's so good. Enjoy your cookies
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I honestly feel like I'm about to die.

They're gonna win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Marahhhh what’s wrongggg
    Loads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BintM)
    Loads
    Speak to meee. What's wrong?

ReputationRep:
    Still not over the fact that I sat and had the opportunity to debate in the House of Commons yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by math42)
    I just feel so alone no matter what I do. Sometimes I wish I was a girl tbh. They tend to more often have friends they can actually unload on. I don't really feel comfortable unloading too often on male friends. Once in a while when hammered can be acceptable, but make it frequent and you look super weird. I'm just too emotional to be a guy, tbh. If I was socially allowed to I would cry a lot more than I do. I just am so goddamn sensitive to things. And I translate it to anger because that's all a guy can do. And it makes me super annoying to be around. No matter how much attention or validation I get though, I still feel alone. It's an insatiable desire. I just don't seem to fit in this world. Nothing I do seems to be correct or work out. In one sense I hate myself, in another I think I am great and hate others for clearly thinking otherwise. I don't know what to do, I really don't.
    Mate, there is no shame at all in being emotional - it just means that you are human. Men can be just as emotional as girls. Nor is there any shame in crying/being sensitive. Just means you need to help, that’s all. I would highly recommend counselling. Even just the act of getting stuff off your chest onto someone who will not judge you etc will make a huge difference, I promise you.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by math42)
    I just feel so alone no matter what I do. Sometimes I wish I was a girl tbh. They tend to more often have friends they can actually unload on. I don't really feel comfortable unloading too often on male friends. Once in a while when hammered can be acceptable, but make it frequent and you look super weird. I'm just too emotional to be a guy, tbh. If I was socially allowed to I would cry a lot more than I do. I just am so goddamn sensitive to things. And I translate it to anger because that's all a guy can do. And it makes me super annoying to be around. No matter how much attention or validation I get though, I still feel alone. It's an insatiable desire. I just don't seem to fit in this world. Nothing I do seems to be correct or work out. In one sense I hate myself, in another I think I am great and hate others for clearly thinking otherwise. I don't know what to do, I really don't.
    Or think of it this way, it’s not going to make it any worse, so you have nothing to lose in trying it. Hang on in there xx
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Oh God. I am broken. I've been in bed, just lying here, all night. I feel like I did when that house drama occured, but so much worse because this is my life, not just a silly drama. Completely and utterly beaten, broken and weak. My mum is at work so I cannot speak to her, and even if I could, it only breaks her when she sees me broken. I feel dizzy, sick and weak. I look in the mirror and I feel my knees buckling. I lie here now and my whole body feels like a dead weight. I'm an empty shell. I don't want to be here. I don't know what to do. I'm so alone. I have not a true friend to my name. My mother cannot help. Everyone else can, but they either do not know it or do not want to. My hands are shaking as I type this. I truly wish there was a way out.

Also .. I cannot do my work. My partner is waiting to hear from me with my work, but I have not finished it. I just can't. I don't even want to breathe. I haven't started any essays or anything which are due in soon. I feel so faint. I just can't live.

It's the realisation that i have nothing or nobody to look forward to now, and that everyone is moving on without me, that has hit me so hard. I was so, so looking forward to seeing Chris. I can't cope without something to look forward to. Everything feels for nothing. It's not even him, it's just someone to hug and something fun to look forward to. I can't do this, I feel like I'm having panic attacks all the time.

ReputationRep:
      tired

ReputationRep:
      Just need a cuddle tbf cuddles fix everything
      • Community Assistant
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
      Just need a cuddle tbf cuddles fix everything
      Aww

here you go!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jack22031994)
      Aww

here you go!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug:

aww thank you! Youre so kind
      • Community Assistant
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
      aww thank you! Youre so kind
      No problem! :hugs:
      • Welcome Squad

alone and depressed. It's actually funny how i've never lived with as many people as i do currently yet feel more alone than ever. Noone really cares about me in this house, in fact the only people that properly do are either professionals or people on this site who are like a million miles away and who im fed up of burdening anyway
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador
      • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by CoolCavy)
      alone and depressed. It's actually funny how i've never lived with as many people as i do currently yet feel more alone than ever. Noone really cares about me in this house, in fact the only people that properly do are either professionals or people on this site who are like a million miles away and who im fed up of burdening anyway
      :console: that's how a lot of my former classmates feel whilst they are at uni. Stay strong :sadnod::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      can't help but think and think and think and then get really upset over why i've been dealt such a *****y deck of cards and why do i always end up in such difficult situations it really hurts

ReputationRep:
      Okay I guess. Alhamdulillah for everything.
      I just have to keep patient and not worry too much or feel upset when I see and hear bad things.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
      Speak to meee. What's wrong?
      Just make dua for me.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by BintM)
      Just make dua for me.
      Inshallah everything will be fine okay. You’re a strong person. Keep fighting :hugs:

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.