Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    Oh I see. My parents don't want me to move out at all...
    Do you want to move out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Do you want to move out?
    I don't really know because I know this isn't going to happen. I just want the normal amount of freedom at least.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know because I know this isn't going to happen. I just want the normal amount of freedom at least.
    I mean you’ll be 18 when you go to uni so they should give you the freedom of moving out.

ReputationRep:
    relieved and relaxed now that i have just submitted my final deadline assignment for the end of my second year at uni.

i start my third and final year in a week! woo

ReputationRep:
    I mean you’ll be 18 when you go to uni so they should give you the freedom of moving out.
    Being 18 makes no difference to them.

ReputationRep:
    You talked to them about it? Or you could get one of your teachers (tutor or head of year) to arrange to talk to them about it. You should be allowed to have the freedom to decide your future. After all, you’ll be spending the next 3-4 years at uni so you want to make it as enjoyable as possible.

ReputationRep:
    You talked to them about it? Or you could get one of your teachers (tutor or head of year) to arrange to talk to them about it. You should be allowed to have the freedom to decide your future. After all, you’ll be spending the next 3-4 years at uni so you want to make it as enjoyable as possible.
    I haven't and it's because I don't want to disappoint them. I remember once my dad asked me why people go so far for uni when they have one near them and he started talking about how they leave their parents, parents who have done everything for them all thats stuff ygm I love my parents and don't want to leave them feeling like that... But I also want my freedom. I guessI cannot have the 2 simultaneously...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    :nodots:
    <3

ReputationRep:
    I haven't and it's because I don't want to disappoint them. I remember once my dad asked me why people go so far for uni when they have one near them and he started talking about how they leave their parents, parents who have done everything for them all thats stuff ygm I love my parents and don't want to leave them feeling like that... But I also want my freedom. I guessI cannot have the 2 simultaneously...
    My parents were the same but I told them I wanted to move out and they weren’t happy. In the end they just accepted it. Uni isn’t just about getting a degree. It’s about the experience too and learning a lot of other skills that you gain from living alone.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Indecisive.

Basically I've managed picked up these phones (and a few accessories) as general gifts for 3 teenagers (for different reasons).

But the trouble is I can't decide a) who's getting which one and b) who would prefer which colour :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Name:  20171112_221749.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  198.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    i want a cuddle and a nap. mood rn is meh af

i wanna cry too but i cant

ReputationRep:
    ugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)

Spoiler:
    Show

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Spoiler:
    Show

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    😂😂😂
    I want to jump out but not fly. Just want to hit the floor
    Thing is deep down- I don't really want to die. I want change, a better mindset, positivity, happiness. That type thing. So that's flying.
    :hugs::hugs::hugs:
    Same :ahee: wish I had the courage to do that lmao

Too much work. No motivation. I cannot deal with the amount of work and pressure anymore. I want to rebel. Afraid of the consequences...parents...teacher s...future and all so I cannot I really want to just die but I don't want to kill myself
    Use the 'desire to rebel' to fuel your motivation.
    Tackle the work one by one, in order of importance.
    Igy. :hugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)

:jumphug::cube:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    ugh
    xor what's up? :hugs::console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

:jumphug::cube:

xor what's up? :hugs::console:
    just ****ing... so much work, **** xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Thing is deep down- I don't really want to die. I want change, a better mindset, positivity, happiness. That type thing. So that's flying.

Use the 'desire to rebel' to fuel your motivation.
    Tackle the work one by one, in order of importance.
    Igy. :hugs:
    That’s really good to hear I’m glad you want to feel more positive. Inshallah you will receive all the happiness you deserve

ReputationRep:
    That’s really good to hear I’m glad you want to feel more positive. Inshallah you will receive all the happiness you deserve
    Oh no, I don't deserve any happiness but so let's change that to "you receive loads if happiness" and for u too.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    just ****ing... so much work, **** xD
    Same
    getting some of it done though so I'm happier :hugs:
    XOR you can do this ok :heart:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.