omg me
im tryna be healthy tho uno the calories just pack on then

Yeah yeah igy
Should sleep or else I'll get sleepy before sehri
Original post by LunaCat
Not about calories, it's about the type of food
Not having anything fried would be good to start off with

try telling my mum that aha
yeah I realised after iftaar i only have like 2 glasses of water anyway ehich is reallllyyyy bad so I have to up that first uno
I have a craving for peanut butter again :colonhash: Definitely buying some tomorrow.
Original post by YouAreAYute
what’s up :frown: xx

It's just some things :redface:
:rolleyes: Ik such a lame response
Original post by LunaCat
:hugs:

And back :smile:
naa not at all, it’s hard to talk about sometimes
but im always here if you wanna chat xxx
Original post by YouAreAYute
naa not at all, it’s hard to talk about sometimes
but im always here if you wanna chat xxx

😂I noticed you're always here :tongue:
Thanks for the offer, fr. I think unfortunately this is a case where chatting solves nothing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused about this girl who keeps trying to 'get in' with me and I know why but :/ it sort of pressurises me in a way I'm not entirely haopy about for a decision I'm trying to make and do with an open heart yet am failing at it. I don't know how to politely tell her to step back and give me space :sigh:

Sometimes I think if the people in my life could read my thoughts or knew what I really was like, they'd end up in severe shock :redface: It's dawned on me how different I am to what people think.
I'm okay but feeling a little stressed - I've never found watching Johnny Depp on screen too easy. :smile:
i want to post something but its like long and ranty and probably doesn't make much sense to others
A bit warm - enjoying it, though. Nice change up these parts.
I feel a really heavy weight on my chest, it makes me think I've got some sort of heart problem because idk, i can feel the actual physical pain as well? But it's not sharp, just dull and comes and goes and argh
And my hands are shaking rn as I hold my phone and type
Jesus christ national express are a bunch of w**kers

So I lost my bus pass, no idea how but there you go.
Terms and conditions say I can get a replacement for £15 by either ringing them or filling out a form. The link to said form is broken, and since I typically don't like calling I sent out an email last Monday. They said it would take up to 5 days to respond. No response, of course. So I tried ringing the number. The call terminates itself immediately. Okay, f**k it, I guess, they win. Decided I'd buy a 4 week student ticket for £30, double the price but whatever, since I'll be here for roughly 4 more weeks. All I have to do is download the app. Then when I go to buy the ticket, it tells me my password is invalid. So I try to reset my password, but it doesn't send the email. So I then just reset it on my laptop instead, and check that I reset it right by logging in and out on my laptop. Then I go back to the app and try to log in again. Password is invalid. Uninstall the app, try to log in again. Password invalid. Okay, can I buy it on the internet? No, it tells me I have to use app. Ok. GG national express. Guess I'll pay £4 every day I want to use the bus now.
Original post by math42
Jesus christ national express are a bunch of w**kers

So I lost my bus pass, no idea how but there you go.
Terms and conditions say I can get a replacement for £15 by either ringing them or filling out a form. The link to said form is broken, and since I typically don't like calling I sent out an email last Monday. They said it would take up to 5 days to respond. No response, of course. So I tried ringing the number. The call terminates itself immediately. Okay, f**k it, I guess, they win. Decided I'd buy a 4 week student ticket for £30, double the price but whatever, since I'll be here for roughly 4 more weeks. All I have to do is download the app. Then when I go to buy the ticket, it tells me my password is invalid. So I try to reset my password, but it doesn't send the email. So I then just reset it on my laptop instead, and check that I reset it right by logging in and out on my laptop. Then I go back to the app and try to log in again. Password is invalid. Uninstall the app, try to log in again. Password invalid. Okay, can I buy it on the internet? No, it tells me I have to use app. Ok. GG national express. Guess I'll pay £4 every day I want to use the bus now.

Can you try contacting them on social media, like twitter? They may be able to sort it
Anxious

Quick Reply

Latest